Off-season Content

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
Other than banking videos what are yall doing in the off season? I love ice fishing so ill be making some of those videos and also probably some hunting. I tried to bank videos but got behind with work and life in general.

MotoAdventureMe

/tavisbogue
Nov 17, 2013
Pa
www.motoadventure.me
I ride a
950 Adventure
About to publish a video I made yesterday of a LED lighting project I did on my FZ-07. I also want to do a video showing off my new vlogging setup, but waiting until I can actually get a little on the bike footage. It's way too friggin cold here in PA at the moment so that'll have to wait.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Trying to get over a holiday cold (a week old so far) and looking forward to family coming over for the weekend, the Eagles vs Cowboys game, and playing with the new iPad Pro I just got with a 4K camera. Once I feel (and look, relatively) better I plan to make an end of the year vlog.

Hope everyone's had a great holiday and a happy new year.

- Wuf

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Trying to get over a holiday cold (a week old so far) and looking forward to family coming over for the weekend, the Eagles vs Cowboys game, and playing with the new iPad Pro I just got with a 4K camera. Once I feel (and look, relatively) better I plan to make an end of the year vlog.

Hope everyone's had a great holiday and a happy new year.

- Wuf

Sounds like a devious plot indeed. Having the family over just in time to pass on the cold to them to spread during the next holiday celebration.

rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

Just kidding. Being sick is never fun unless you have cool toys to play with.

Reactions: NF Vulcan

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Now that there's over a foot of snow on the ground here in Connecticut I don't think I'll be able to dig a path out to take advantage of any day that is over 20 degrees, if we ever have any with how this winter has been going. So, I am working on finishing a novel, a screenplay and a short film. Hopefully all three will be done in the next month so that I can start submitting them to agents, publishers and festivals for the coming year.

Mrhooligan

Mr. Hooliganisms
Oct 17, 2017
WA
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton 900
To icy over here in East Washington. I wouldn't trust any of our roads at the moment. I've done that before, didn't go to well haha:p.
Lately I've just been doing more vlog type videos. I am however, picking up a new pedal for my guitar so I might sample that for a video.:D

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Survived the bomb cyclone (so far). I just got an accessory to help mount my iPad to a tripod. I can finally shoot my end of the year (or start) motovlog while we still have our tree up and decorations.

- Wuf

Reactions: NF Vulcan

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
In the UK its gone cold but I've not stopped riding, so in theory I can keep vlogging. Though I have spent about a week off the road after losing the backend on a patch of ice.

Reize

2 Wheeled Islander
Jan 20, 2016
Singapore
www.reizeprimus.tk
I ride a
DRZ400SM / Shadow 400 ACE / ZX6R
In the UK its gone cold but I've not stopped riding, so in theory I can keep vlogging. Though I have spent about a week off the road after losing the backend on a patch of ice.
I once went to London on a holiday in April 2016. Mid-spring, I think during the morning and late afternoons were anything between 8-12 Celsius with blowing winds and I was absolutely freezing on my rental CBF600S.

Literally unrideable without mucus gumming up my nose and dribbling all over the inside of my helmet. I'd much rather weather my tropical flooding and typhoons than freezing winds.

Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
I once went to London on a holiday in April 2016. Mid-spring, I think during the morning and late afternoons were anything between 8-12 Celsius with blowing winds and I was absolutely freezing on my rental CBF600S.

Literally unrideable without mucus gumming up my nose and dribbling all over the inside of my helmet. I'd much rather weather my tropical flooding and typhoons than freezing winds.

Yh thats normal. You can't predict the weather here. It can be warm in the what should be the cooler months and it cool in what should be the warmer months.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tomstc General Discussion 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts