Not A Fan of Some People on Forums

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
I don't even know why people use Facebook. It's just sludge. All of it. It gives the dredges of society a voice, and that is reflected in the content. Not to mention every click you make is sold off.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
I suppose that's not something i'm very interested in doing (marking/promotion) so I don't consider such things!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
Thankfully all the Deauville forums consist of people that are 60+ so it's like going over to me grandparents for a cuppa.

I think Facebook is great for networking, but my favourite function is the events page. I have found some brilliant motorcycle related events which I would have otherwise not known about!!

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonwolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster & Suzuki Savage
Thankfully all the Deauville forums consist of people that are 60+ so it's like going over to me grandparents for a cuppa.

I think Facebook is great for networking, but my favourite function is the events page. I have found some brilliant motorcycle related events which I would have otherwise not known about!!
The events page is one huge plus with facebook still for me as well. I also am a heavy user of the market place. I prefer to find things there rather than craigslist these days, and I prefer to upcycle stuff rather than buy new.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video