Not open for further replies.

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Dude, I think your audio is just fine. It's definitely a lot better than a lot of other motovloggers I believe. What program do you use to put your videos together? If anything, I think you could benefit from increasing the mid range audio level to make your voice a little more pronounced. Just try it out if you've got the software...but otherwise, I can hear you just fine. I always tweak my audio in post-processing to make my voice a tiny bit more clear.

Dr.Speedy1050

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2013
I ride a
2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
ToastToGo said:
Dude, I think your audio is just fine. It's definitely a lot better than a lot of other motovloggers I believe. What program do you use to put your videos together? If anything, I think you could benefit from increasing the mid range audio level to make your voice a little more pronounced. Just try it out if you've got the software...but otherwise, I can hear you just fine. I always tweak my audio in post-processing to make my voice a tiny bit more clear.

I just use Pinnacle Studio 15. I have a PC now, but when I had a Mac I used FCP... which I was proficient with. What software should I use? PS15 is kind of basic.

Dr.Speedy1050

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2013
I ride a
2011 Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Finally got Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. So much easier to use than anything I've tried... plus it allows me to do way more graphically in combination with Photoshop CS6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself! 1

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts