Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeOnTwoWheelsUK

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki Zephyr 750
Hi all,

My name's Peran, I'm from Cornwall, Southwest UK. I'm 26 and currently I ride a Kawasaki Zephyr 750.

I've been riding for about 9 years (passed my CBT on my 17th birthday and haven't stopped since)

I've recently been watching other MotoVLogs on YouTube and noticed there wasn't anyone doing it regularly
from Southwest England and since we have some fantastic roads and beautiful scenery around here and I'm
passionate about bikes, thought I'd give it a shot. I just bought a Drift HD Ghost and am planning on starting
filming my rides very soon so watch this space.

Cheers guys, my YouTube channel is LifeOnTwoWheelsUK

lewis94iify

Wannabie Member
Dec 31, 2012
Grimsby-Lincolnshire
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Previous-Yamaha YBR, Present-Kawasaki ER-6N
I'm surprised I haven't come across a south-west vlogger actually :p Didn't really notice until now, although unless they specifically said I probably wouldn't realise :lol: Looking forward to your first vlog.

LifeOnTwoWheelsUK

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki Zephyr 750
Thanks for the interest guys, I've checked out a few of your channels for some ideas,
it's great to see different riders in different parts of the world.
I've still got to get hold of a mic, so timescale at the moment is that I hope to be posting
a video by the end of next weekend

LifeOnTwoWheelsUK

Wannabie Member
Jun 22, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki Zephyr 750
OK guys, sorry for the massive delay but my first vid is uploaded finally. Feedback would be appreciated but bear in mind that I did get a little carried away with the ride and forgot to talk so much, lol. I'll try harder next time, promise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts