janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
:D :lol:

subbed!!!

watched some of the other one also... from one newbie to another... a tip i picked up the other day from other Vloggers ... take your mic sensitivity down a notch ... your voice should still sound ok (depending on mic placement) .. but it will lose the slight distortion .. i was getting the same 'fuzzy edge' on my vocals...

you do lose a little background bike noise... but its much better and easier to hear the voice... ;) :)

YourGraveDigger83

Wannabie Member
Sep 10, 2013
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki Bandit 600R
Thank you all for a warm welcome.
janx101 said:
:D :lol:

subbed!!!

watched some of the other one also... from one newbie to another... a tip i picked up the other day from other Vloggers ... take your mic sensitivity down a notch ... your voice should still sound ok (depending on mic placement) .. but it will lose the slight distortion .. i was getting the same 'fuzzy edge' on my vocals...

you do lose a little background bike noise... but its much better and easier to hear the voice... ;) :)

Thx for info, Ill try that in my next video!

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
do a few 30 sec or tests with placement and sensitivity levels... before you just launch into a full vlog...

i wasted half an hour of vision/chatter/time the other day because i didnt check.. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts