New Supermoto Vlogger from the Ozarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyapple92

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2013
I ride a
KLX250 SF
New motovlogger here. I ride a supermoto/ dual sport mutant of a bike. She's beat up, she's ugly, and she's kind of slow, but she's mine. And my bike's not bad either. :D

I make videos in the dirt and on the road. I ride fairly hard and I try to keep it interesting. No videos filled with 25 "Umms." No videos about pancakes.

I think my video and audio quality are both pretty good, there's a little room for improvement but I don't put out videos that make you want to claw out your eyes and pour molten candle wax in your ears.

-CrazyApple is the name
-North West Arkansas is where I live. It's no Maui but it's pretty nice scenery.
-I like motorcycles and mountain bikes. Once the season rolls around you can expect some bicycle vlogs.
-I ride an '09 Kawasaki KLX250 SF, at the moment it has a 50/50 tire in the rear.
-I discovered Accidental Broadcast when he first started vlogging. That was it for me, I had to have a bike and a camera. It took a while but I got the bike. And 6 months later I got the camera.
-I use a Hero 3 Black with an AT 3350. I record in 2.7K most of the time.

Come and check me out. I like comments, I like feedback, heck I even like criticism. And if you like what you see subscribe.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyringo9 ... rid&view=0

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
crazyapple92 said:
No videos filled with 25 "Umms." No videos about pancakes.

I didnt hear an "Ummm", but i did hear some "Aaaahhh's". Lol... and DONT knock pancakes!

crazyapple92

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2013
I ride a
KLX250 SF
Nerb said:
crazyapple92 said:
No videos filled with 25 "Umms." No videos about pancakes.

I didnt hear an "Ummm", but i did hear some "Aaaahhh's". Lol... and DONT knock pancakes!

You're right, I never even noticed that I aaahhh... What was it I did again?

Something to work on I guess, thanks for pointing it out.

I checked out your stuff, really liking the bicycle vlogs. I enjoy the intellectual nature of your vlogs, I find myself entertained by vlogs often enough but never engaged in thought. So props to you for that.

I have to say that your motorcycle vlogs kind of sound like a terrorist is holding my head out an airplane hatch and yelling threats over the wind. =) I have my mic stuffed in some eggshell foam I had lying around. It's a cheap way to get reasonably decent audio if you're interested.

In any case you've gained a sub.

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
LoL... thanks... My mic is wrapped in foam, but maybe I'll add a few more layers! One of the problems I find is that at speed, I cant hear myself talking, so i tend to yell and that distorts on the audio. It might be time I invested in a new helmet!
I havnt watched all your vids yet, but I'll get there. It seems Ive given up on television and tend to watch youtube instead.

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Welcome to the forums :) Just saw the loose hill climb video, looked like fun.

crazyapple92

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2013
I ride a
KLX250 SF
Nerb said:
LoL... thanks... My mic is wrapped in foam, but maybe I'll add a few more layers! One of the problems I find is that at speed, I cant hear myself talking, so i tend to yell and that distorts on the audio. It might be time I invested in a new helmet!
I havnt watched all your vids yet, but I'll get there. It seems Ive given up on television and tend to watch youtube instead.

Ah, speed kills audio. I don't know if I yell or not, I usually can't talk and ride hard at the same time. And highways are so boring I've never tried. I guess I'll have to experiment.

I feel you on the helmet. A Variant is looking pretty good right about now, I'm sure that chin flap helps a lot. $115 helmets just don't have a lot of planning or testing behind them.

I gave up on TV a long time ago, then I moved to Netflix, then I gave up on that and just spend tons of time on YouTube. At least this way I'm not paying a cable bill. :D

Fair warning on the vids, a lot of experimenting was happening up till now, so there's some funk going on in the earlier vids.

Mikesmotorbike said:
Welcome to the forums :) Just saw the loose hill climb video, looked like fun.

Thanks man! Things are getting better as time goes on. I rode some gnarlier hills yesterday. I'll have to record them soon.

Should have a video going up sometime today with a minor crash. And just a heads up my videos will probably be filled with minor crashes. I go down a lot in the dirt. But that just means I'm having fun and pushing hard. :mrgreen:

krayziesensei said:
Welcome!!! Is this the same crazy apple from one of Jake's vids from the supermoto meet?

I'm on my phone now, but I'll check out your channel when I get out of class.

Lastly, I like pancakes. Don't FUCK with pancakes! :)

There's only one CrazyApple!!! (except for that jerk who stole my name on YT and forced me to be Crazyringo instead) Yup, I'm one in the same.

Oh I like pancakes too... wait. Are we talking about M13's and ++AB's pancakes, or GardenSnake's pancakes. I'M SO CONFUSED! I like them both though~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts