New "Noise Cameras" in the UK....

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
R-Rated dang, you're right I shot my mouth off at the wrong time! The gatekeeper hadn't had enough coffee!

And I do need to check out the show, waiting till its on a streaming service as I only use Prime, Netflix and Hulu these days.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
R-Rated dang, you're right I shot my mouth off at the wrong time! The gatekeeper hadn't had enough coffee!

And I do need to check out the show, waiting till its on a streaming service as I only use Prime, Netflix and Hulu these days.

That dang gatekeeper! Hahaha.

I was being silly. I hear where you are coming from as far as everything else going on. It is just too much to keep up with.

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
  • Haha

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Honestly, who buys a muffler with that name? lol

A few folks unfortunately. My series of motovlogs when I rode with the Tuckessee HOG chapter had some obnoxiously noisy bikes. :mad: It's like they wanted all the riders in the group to know they had a motorcycle?

Reactions: RiderInRed

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
MV Agusta F3, Yamaha R1
A few folks unfortunately. My series of motovlogs when I rode with the Tuckessee HOG chapter had some obnoxiously noisy bikes. :mad: It's like they wanted all the riders in the group to know they had a motorcycle?
it's so annoying. I don't do group rides, but I've had to turn around and leave on a few, because some pipes were so obnoxiously loud that I couldn't even listen to music in my helmet.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts