Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
@LoneWolfer

Great film and a really good TV show.

I loved Vladislav explaining that he never ages so that is why he looks 16 years old. Life for a 16 year old was rougher back then...

...now back to the discussion -
Your great point , "Or how about enforcing laws on the books such as speeding, driving in the passing lane but not passing, driving below the minimum speed on the highway, tailgating, unsafe lane changes, failure to use a signal while turning/changing lanes and texting while driving?"

Shush! You are going to get them to build more robots/AI to enforce all that!

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: LoneWolfer

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonwolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster & Suzuki Savage
R-Rated dang, you're right I shot my mouth off at the wrong time! The gatekeeper hadn't had enough coffee!

And I do need to check out the show, waiting till its on a streaming service as I only use Prime, Netflix and Hulu these days.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
R-Rated dang, you're right I shot my mouth off at the wrong time! The gatekeeper hadn't had enough coffee!

And I do need to check out the show, waiting till its on a streaming service as I only use Prime, Netflix and Hulu these days.
That dang gatekeeper! Hahaha.

I was being silly. I hear where you are coming from as far as everything else going on. It is just too much to keep up with.

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
  • Haha

chrisw959

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
www.chriswallace959.weebly.com
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X

RiderInRed

The guy who rides in red
Jun 2, 2016
Armenia
www.vms-studio.com
I ride a
Yamaha
A few folks unfortunately. My series of motovlogs when I rode with the Tuckessee HOG chapter had some obnoxiously noisy bikes. :mad: It's like they wanted all the riders in the group to know they had a motorcycle?
it's so annoying. I don't do group rides, but I've had to turn around and leave on a few, because some pipes were so obnoxiously loud that I couldn't even listen to music in my helmet.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.