Not open for further replies.

blazingrobin

Wannabie Member
Dec 14, 2011
Brewer, ME
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2002 Yamaha R6
Hi everyone. Guess I should start out with telling a bit about myself. I am 19 years old and I just started riding this year right around August and had to put the bike up for the winter :(. I ride a 2004 Suzuki Savage 650 (or ls650pk4, or S40 (the newer model)) and am loving every minute of it. Right now on my youtube channel I am still updating it every week or so with just driving videos in my car because of the Maine winter and being that its going to snow pretty soon. I hope that I get to know more people around my state and in neighboring states so that I can find people to ride with. Oh and here is a link to my channel so I can see what you guys/girls think about it. http://www.youtube.com/user/blazingrobi ... ature=mhee

Thanks,
Blazingrobin

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Welcome to the forums and the world of vlogging, ill be sure to check your vids when I get back home

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
blazingrobin said:
had to put the bike up for the winter :(
blazingrobin said:
its going to snow pretty soon.

Ride untill it snows or keep checking the weater forecast the night before. Nothing worse than starting to ride and then having to stop because or the weather.

When I crashed it was mid summer, just getting into the flow of things and having fun, 3weeks off the bike almost killed me with bored'um.

:)

blazingrobin

Wannabie Member
Dec 14, 2011
Brewer, ME
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2002 Yamaha R6
AZZ3R said:
blazingrobin said:
had to put the bike up for the winter :(
blazingrobin said:
its going to snow pretty soon.

Ride untill it snows or keep checking the weater forecast the night before. Nothing worse than starting to ride and then having to stop because or the weather.

When I crashed it was mid summer, just getting into the flow of things and having fun, 3weeks off the bike almost killed me with bored'um.

:)

Yea I thought about that but where I live i cant store my bike here, so it would mean I would have to drive an hour possibly in the snow to put my bike up. I hate to say it but I'll have to wait until like April or March til I can ride again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts