New guy from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacain

Wannabie Member
Feb 20, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki Zx6r
Hey guys whats going on. I've been watching motorcycle vlogs for a little over 2 years and have wanted a motorcycle ever since. Last December I finally took the MSF course(required in Florida) and got a bike early this month. Due to my addiction to watching vlogs I decided I needed to buy a camera and try vlogging myself. Hopefully I get better at it and if not hell I still love riding so it won't even matter.

Still trying to work out the Drift HD and it's mic, think i got it figured out it just happened to be really windy but in another video audio was great I just haven't uploaded it yet. I also definitely need to learn how to edit just using WMM for the first time and figuring it out as I guy. If anyone's got vlogging tips in general feel free to shoot them my way. http://www.youtube.com/novacainriding

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Hey man, welcome to the community. Ride safe on that beast. Don't focus too much on motovlogging, still have a lot to learn as far as increasing your riding skill goes. But it's always good to have a camera running to capture your motorcycle skill journey. :cool:

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
Welcome to Motovlog :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CollingsB Introduce Yourself! 11
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts