www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 DRZ400sm with Full Yoshimura RS-2 Comp Exhaust
2013 Kingquad 750 4x4 atv
Suzuki!
Peace, Love and Motorsports!
Hey guys whats goin on!

NEMBuck on youtube, twitter and facebook :shock:

I just started doing moto vlogs....well basically yesterday. I love watching all the guys and gals who motovlog...it can be some pretty interesting stuff at time! Well watching these videos, it inspired me to try and give it a shot... I thought to myself....well I Love to ride....and i like expressing my thoughts and opinions about things....so what the hell! Just recently got my Go Pro in the mail....which I am still working the kinks out. I found out last night that the mic on the go pro wont pick up me talking at high speeds...so an external mic is in store. I have already put some videos up on youtube with the go pro but i had to chop up the vlog to parts where i was able to be heard..ect..ect. Since I am from NY i can ride my DRZ400sm all year round, but i will be moto vlogging on my 2013 Suzuki King Quad 750 4x4 atv and my snowmobiles as well!....I am also going to put up some surprise videos also that I am going to save for the subscribers!

But anyways i just wanted to introduce myself and I hope to hear from you guys and gals.....

#keepittwisted
#fullthrottle
:mrgreen:

Ride Hard, Ride Safe!@

AndyB365

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2013
Durham, UK
I ride a
Honda Varadero XL125 (In the future).
Welcome to the forum!

You don't often see very many motovloggers from NYC, at least not in my experience anyway, I think most people find it a bit too chaotic on a bike xD Cool to see you're giving it a go!

Ride safe man, - AndyB365

NEMBuck

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2013
New York
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 DRZ400sm with Full Yoshimura RS-2 Comp Exhaust
2013 Kingquad 750 4x4 atv
Suzuki!
Peace, Love and Motorsports!
AndyB365 said:
Welcome to the forum!

You don't often see very many motovloggers from NYC, at least not in my experience anyway, I think most people find it a bit too chaotic on a bike xD Cool to see you're giving it a go!

Ride safe man, - AndyB365

Well Andy I am not from NYC, I am from the capital district (Upstate NY) but thank you and same to you!

AndyB365

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2013
Durham, UK
I ride a
Honda Varadero XL125 (In the future).
I only realised after I'd been through your channel a few minutes after I wrote the post :p Probably should've checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts