Not open for further replies.

TheDirtyHornet

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2013
Tampa, Florida (Well, close!)
www.youtube.com
I ride a
KLR 250 and Harley FXD
I'm Ron... "TheDirtyHornet" (Dirt bike = Dirty / Hornet = Avionics Tech on F/A-18 Hornets in the US Navy)
I live in Port Richey Florida, just north of Tampa; got out of the US Navy after 11 years of service about two years ago, but still involve myself in the reserves. I am now a full time student, I drive from Port Richey to Sarasota twice a week for school so... needless to say, I have plenty of time to talk! Haha! New to the Motovlog world, but like I said, I have a lot of time available... I think I will enjoy it, hopefully others will too...
I currently ride a 1994 KLR 250 (U.S. Army version) and a 2003 Harley FXD Superglide!
I hope to acquire a couple of more toys in the near future... Supermoto, Sport bike... maybe?!?!
I started this as a kind of, "Self Therapy," but I hope my channel can serve as a social page to a degree... I have some super interesting topics for future videos and I would like to involve the people who chose to view my channel, hope to get them talking!

I use a Drift Ghost HD and a Olympus ME15 microphone

I only have a couple of videos up as of now... Plan on recording some today! The ones I have up are kind of bad, but they will get better in time... I am getting used to Adobe Premiere!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDirtyHornet

Ride Safe everyone!

TheStrokedS10

Wannabie Member
Jul 8, 2013
I ride a
2000 YZF-R6
welcome from. i'm an AME myself. i'ma check out your page and see more about ya bike.

TheStrokedS10

Wannabie Member
Jul 8, 2013
I ride a
2000 YZF-R6
Still active. working on hornets (sju-5/6 and NACES). right now i'm in hi-lot hornets. all OBOGS BABY!!!

TheDirtyHornet

Wannabie Member
Jun 24, 2013
Tampa, Florida (Well, close!)
www.youtube.com
I ride a
KLR 250 and Harley FXD
NICE! Haha... Sorry it took so long to get back on here! School is fuckin crazy right now... Post 911 is a godsend! What Squadron? My last duty station was SFWPD Fallon!!! HAHA! I probably tooled around on at least one of your jets! I was a legacy tech at heart, but after 4 years in Fallon the Supers grew on me... We worked everything there... as I was leaving we even transitioned into G's! It was interesting! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts