Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Wheels Less

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
I ride a
Next season we'll find out
Hey everybody.... fresh meat
2WheelsLess here from NYC (realized too late that it can be mistaken for 2 Whee Is Less .... minor fail)
Just finished up college not too long ago and I dont have the funds nor time to get my first bike this season, so I'm being a realist and getting things set for the end of this season to grab a bike for cheap when it gets cold again
I hate the wait but i'm doing alot of research and vlog viewing to keep me educated and entertained (haven't sub'd to anyone yet... apparently the subscribe button is a shortcut to restart my comp.)
I hope to have some pleasant surprises for you guys when I do start though.
Be nice to the caged animals

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Hey Mate, You sound Crazy .... In a Good way :D Welcome to Motovlog !

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
yeah welcome to the forums =D hope you find a way to fix the sub. lookng foreward to seeing a NYC vlog! =D

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Welcome to the forum. You'll really want a bike once the weather warms up and you see everyone out there having fun. Keep your eyes open for something older/cheaper. It may be fun to have at least something to mess around on to satisfy your two wheel craving than just going a whole summer without riding. And once the weather is warm, you could just sell the bike for about the same or more you bought it for, and have no loss. :)

2 Wheels Less

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
I ride a
Next season we'll find out
ToastToGo said:
Welcome to the forum. You'll really want a bike once the weather warms up and you see everyone out there having fun. Keep your eyes open for something older/cheaper. It may be fun to have at least something to mess around on to satisfy your two wheel craving than just going a whole summer without riding. And once the weather is warm, you could just sell the bike for about the same or more you bought it for, and have no loss. :)

It's like when a girl doesn't put out for a while, when it finally does happen you.... well i guess you wish it would've happened earlier... I see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts