DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
as you may well know i uploaded part 2 of my video of me getting my ninja but my audio was corruped and basicly the video was rubbish so what i have done is deleted it and will make a video of it again talking about my first impressions, what i think of it and ile do a walkround of it as well and the reason im not vlogging that much is because i work tuesday to saturday and on sunday i go out and see my little brother once every 2 weeks and monday i just like to relax and sleep in till the afternoon and also i get dark at like 4.30pm so ile see what i can do about the vlogs on sunday and monday and i have a list of vlogs i want to do

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
Sunday-Monday is also my weekend. Dealership hours FTW!

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Does curly get annoyed at punctuation, or just grammar??

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
DownShift43 said:
as you may well know i uploaded part 2 of my video of me getting my ninja but my audio was corruped and basicly the video was rubbish so what i have done is deleted it and will make a video of it again talking about my first impressions, what i think of it and ile do a walkround of it as well and the reason im not vlogging that much is because i work tuesday to saturday and on sunday i go out and see my little brother once every 2 weeks and monday i just like to relax and sleep in till the afternoon and also i get dark at like 4.30pm so ile see what i can do about the vlogs on sunday and monday and i have a list of vlogs i want to do

I'm sorry, but it's a well known fact that i'm a prick when it comes to grammar, so i'll get this one for you

"As you all know, I uploaded the second of my videos relating to getting my Ninja 250r. However, the audio was corrupted and the video was rubbish, so I have deleted it. I will make a video to replace it, in which i will talk about my first impressions of the bike, including a a walkround. The reason i'm not vlogging much is because my working week is Tues-Sat, and i go and see my brother every other Sunday, leaving Monday which i use to relax (plus it gets dark around 4.30 nowadays, so not much time to ride). I'll try and do some more vlogs on Sunday or Monday as i have a list of vlogs i want to do."

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
CurlyBlakey said:
DownShift43 said:

I'm sorry, but it's a well known fact that i'm a prick when it comes to grammar, so i'll get this one for you

"As you all know, I uploaded the second of my videos relating to getting my Ninja 250r. However, the audio was corrupted and the video was rubbish, so I have deleted it. I will make a video to replace it, in which i will talk about my first impressions of the bike, including a a walkround. The reason i'm not vlogging much is because my working week is Tues-Sat, and i go and see my brother every other Sunday, leaving Monday which i use to relax (plus it gets dark around 4.30 nowadays, so not much time to ride). I'll try and do some more vlogs on Sunday or Monday as i have a list of vlogs i want to do."

...including a a walkaround. ??

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
DownShift43 said:

Legend, nuff said.

Sorry, enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts