DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
as you may well know i uploaded part 2 of my video of me getting my ninja but my audio was corruped and basicly the video was rubbish so what i have done is deleted it and will make a video of it again talking about my first impressions, what i think of it and ile do a walkround of it as well and the reason im not vlogging that much is because i work tuesday to saturday and on sunday i go out and see my little brother once every 2 weeks and monday i just like to relax and sleep in till the afternoon and also i get dark at like 4.30pm so ile see what i can do about the vlogs on sunday and monday and i have a list of vlogs i want to do

lauriejennifer

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Kawasaki KLX330sm * Keen BadBoy CX50 * Kawasaki ER-6n
Sunday-Monday is also my weekend. Dealership hours FTW!

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Does curly get annoyed at punctuation, or just grammar??

CurlyBlakey

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
South Suffolk, UK
I ride a
2004 Yamaha FZ6 Fazer
DownShift43 said:
as you may well know i uploaded part 2 of my video of me getting my ninja but my audio was corruped and basicly the video was rubbish so what i have done is deleted it and will make a video of it again talking about my first impressions, what i think of it and ile do a walkround of it as well and the reason im not vlogging that much is because i work tuesday to saturday and on sunday i go out and see my little brother once every 2 weeks and monday i just like to relax and sleep in till the afternoon and also i get dark at like 4.30pm so ile see what i can do about the vlogs on sunday and monday and i have a list of vlogs i want to do
I'm sorry, but it's a well known fact that i'm a prick when it comes to grammar, so i'll get this one for you

"As you all know, I uploaded the second of my videos relating to getting my Ninja 250r. However, the audio was corrupted and the video was rubbish, so I have deleted it. I will make a video to replace it, in which i will talk about my first impressions of the bike, including a a walkround. The reason i'm not vlogging much is because my working week is Tues-Sat, and i go and see my brother every other Sunday, leaving Monday which i use to relax (plus it gets dark around 4.30 nowadays, so not much time to ride). I'll try and do some more vlogs on Sunday or Monday as i have a list of vlogs i want to do."

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
CurlyBlakey said:
DownShift43 said:
I'm sorry, but it's a well known fact that i'm a prick when it comes to grammar, so i'll get this one for you

"As you all know, I uploaded the second of my videos relating to getting my Ninja 250r. However, the audio was corrupted and the video was rubbish, so I have deleted it. I will make a video to replace it, in which i will talk about my first impressions of the bike, including a a walkround. The reason i'm not vlogging much is because my working week is Tues-Sat, and i go and see my brother every other Sunday, leaving Monday which i use to relax (plus it gets dark around 4.30 nowadays, so not much time to ride). I'll try and do some more vlogs on Sunday or Monday as i have a list of vlogs i want to do."

...including a a walkaround. ??

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
CurlyBlakey said:
DownShift43 said:

Legend, nuff said.

Sorry, enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Want your video here?
Supported by Suffolk SEO who helps maintain this site.