General My Recent Vid!!!

Joey Repo

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2017
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki zx14r
Hello everyone. I made a recent Motovlog video and would like to hear your feedback. Im fairly new to the game so bare with me lol. Thank you all.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eNqSbbV6OWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
It was pretty cool showing us around the big city. All that foot traffic tho!

Anyway, it was good. Personally I am not a fan of much cussing. Never know when a kid will walk in at home when viewing or my Bluetooth decides to disconnect in the office.

Other than that, it was pretty good.

Reactions: Joey Repo

Joey Repo

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2017
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki zx14r
Yes I'm trying to get better at that. It's a bad habit and trying to minimalize the cussing

Reactions: R-Rated

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Cool, gives a good view of what the town is like, which is somewhat interesting for me as a European at least. However it was about 2x longer than what I feel like watching. It's a matter of content and density. Most vloggers try to aim at around 5-6 minutes unless they know their content is interesting enough to carry people all the way through 15 mins. If you are doing a "narrated ride" kind of video I doubt it will be interesting for that long.
My suggestion is to be a bit merciless when cutting the video down. If you can narrow the video down to having a consistent theme throughout, great!

Joey Repo

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2017
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki zx14r
It's hard to have a topic to talk about too if no one comment lol.

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
It's hard to have a topic to talk about too if no one comment lol.

Not really, as a creator it's up to you to decide what kind of question you want to answer with your video. Your audience will almost never directly give you something to talk about, It's up to you to give them the topic to discuss. Having a point with a video gives it structure and a purpose. It's like going out intending to take pics of birds vs taking a walk and just bringing a camera in case you see something interesting. With a goal in mind your video almost creates itself, given that you know what you are talking about.

Joey Repo

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2017
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki zx14r
You're absolutely right. I really do appreciate the constructive criticism

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts