Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicbeaver

Wannabie Member
Dec 27, 2011
Dumfires, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX650F
How hard is it to create multiple youtube accounts from the same gmail account? or is it easier to just get another e-mail addy! Had a wee look on the interweb, but found nothing that seems to make sence to me :?
Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JollyRoger

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Ottawa
I ride a
2002 R6
You can't as far as I know because your gmail account is linked to everything. You can create another gmail address and link that to another youtube one.

You also can't change the address your youtube is linked to (fucking retarded I know).

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
I wonder what the big YouTube Partners do when they have multiple account and have AdSense activated on all of them...because I thought it would all go to the same AdSense account, right?

ThrillbillyCC

Wannabie Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida - U.S.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Soon to be a Kawasaki Ninja 250 for learning.
I have 1 channel with 7,000 subscribers...
another channel with about 1,000 subscribers...
and this channel; ThrillbillyCC with around 100 subscribers *videos coming soon*

but all of these channels have separate email accounts...so you must create separate "identities" per channel

in regards to ToastToGo...

big youtuber's might have separate channels, with separate emails, and even separate adsense accounts...HOWEVER when it comes to payments received from ad revenue all of those separate accounts likely based upon common sense are probably all linked to the same routing and account number for direct deposit into their bank account...of course I am no RayWilliamJohnson or what have you...so don't quote me on that...but I would certainly imagine this is how they have it set up.

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
i have separate ones

ariderslife

petefilmedit

paperclipcreations

sumtobikes

and spadastunter

Bloodhay

Wannabie Member
Oct 18, 2011
Saskatchatoon Canadia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Cb750cc Drz400s
ToastToGo said:
I wonder what the big YouTube Partners do when they have multiple account and have AdSense activated on all of them...because I thought it would all go to the same AdSense account, right?
i HAVE 2 accounts and both have unique emails but you can have the revenue go to the same adsense account, in my case i do not use gmail for my adsense or youtubes which may be a factor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated General Discussion 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts