Motorcycle History Lesson But Not Boring =)

Mr. G

Essential G
Nov 19, 2017
I ride a
V-Star 1300
My motovlog "Rode to freedom" releases a new episode every Thursday. Today's was on reprised motorcycle technology taken from Nazi Germany. Their is a picture posted of the bikes in question on my Instagram which is Edward j Guth. And my Facebook sports another bike as well. Facebook is also Edward J guth. YouTube is 123jimpingkacks. The video is on motorcycle technology taken as war reparation after the defeat of Nazi Germany and how it effected the rest of the bikes world. Love to discuss this either here or on the tube=)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
My motovlog "Rode to freedom" releases a new episode every Thursday. Today's was on reprised motorcycle technology taken from Nazi Germany. Their is a picture posted of the bikes in question on my Instagram which is Edward j Guth. And my Facebook sports another bike as well. Facebook is also Edward J guth. YouTube is 123jimpingkacks. The video is on motorcycle technology taken as war reparation after the defeat of Nazi Germany and how it effected the rest of the bikes world. Love to discuss this either here or on the tube=)

One of the things I always get a kick out was after WWII American motor vehicle companies sent the Japanese industries plans on how to build vehicles. Now you have some HD fans who look down on Japanese brand bikes.

Reactions: Mrhooligan

Mrhooligan

Mr. Hooliganisms
Oct 17, 2017
WA
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton 900
One of the things I always get a kick out was after WWII American motor vehicle companies sent the Japanese industries plans on how to build vehicles. Now you have some HD fans who look down on Japanese brand bikes.
I actually have a book one of my friends bought me for Christmas. It's a history book of how motorcycles started all the way to current times and it actually states this in the book. I always did wonder why the Japanese cruisers looked similar to the Harley's. I'm curious how many people know that now.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I actually have a book one of my friends bought me for Christmas. It's a history book of how motorcycles started all the way to current times and it actually states this in the book. I always did wonder why the Japanese cruisers looked similar to the Harley's. I'm curious how many people know that now.

My experience lately has been, not that many Harley riders (including sales people).

What is the title/publisher of the book? I love having books like that!

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Not related to the main topic but... I remember reading about diesel motors for motorcycles, those prototypes were developed after WWII, diesel motors are my passion too

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Wow is really expensive that conversion, and i was disappointed about the HP, but i suppose the torque in those motors is awesome

Reactions: HippoDrone

Mrhooligan

Mr. Hooliganisms
Oct 17, 2017
WA
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton 900
My experience lately has been, not that many Harley riders (including sales people).

What is the title/publisher of the book? I love having books like that!
Sure thing! It is called "Everything Motorcycle" By: A.J. Drew
It's a great read for anyone who's just starting out on motorcycles and for those who have been at it for years.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts