Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Vx 800
TM 250
Chrus600 said:
Miss9272 said:
Miss9272 said:
Right, ive started planning a route from a start point at Weston-super-mare to Stone henge. How does that sound so far.

Then i was thinking a bit of Lyme Regis???

That's quite a way... The road to Minehead is gorgeous and pretty near Weston too.

I was thinking the minehead road. Just thought people wanted to go stone henge lmao. Fine Minehead it is lmao.

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
The Stone Henge one is supposedly next month, but nobody's willing to organise it thus far. I would but I don't even know if I can make it, plus I don't know the roads around there.

You mentioned July is all.

Also, I reckon Cheddar Gorge should be thrown in there somewhere. :p

Miss9272

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Vx 800
TM 250
Chrus600 said:
The Stone Henge one is supposedly next month, but nobody's willing to organise it thus far. I would but I don't even know if I can make it, plus I don't know the roads around there.

You mentioned July is all.

Also, I reckon Cheddar Gorge should be thrown in there somewhere. :p

Well i can do the route starting at weston heads towards cheddar round the gorge then heading to minehead.

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
I'm getting a bit confused between this trip and the one that was in May originally too Chrus. Friz now out of the May one but we originally called it the 19th so he could be in. Is it always this hard to arrange a meet? :)

Miss9272

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Vx 800
TM 250
Well im new to arranging all this, sorry. So far the date we have set is the 7th July starting point in Weston-super-mare travelling to Cheddar Gorge then to Minehead.
Z xx

Gadgetsandwheels

Wannabie Member
Mar 10, 2012
Huddersfield
I ride a
BMW R1200GS
Miss9272 said:
Well im new to arranging all this, sorry. So far the date we have set is the 7th July starting point in Weston-super-mare travelling to Cheddar Gorge then to Minehead.
Z xx

No need to be sorry. Just similar destination to May that's all Though, these are monthly and i'd be interested in both but cannot do 7th July as it happens.

EzziRider

Wannabie Member
Apr 23, 2012
Devon
facebook.com
I ride a
Yamaha YBR 125
im up for this me and a plus one i expect just depending on work, im Exeter based so the closer the start can be for us lot I.E.. exeter/plymouth.portsmouth etc area

if you can pm the final details then shud be all gravy :) xx

EzziRider

Wannabie Member
Apr 23, 2012
Devon
facebook.com
I ride a
Yamaha YBR 125
EzziRider said:
im up for this me and a plus one i expect just depending on work, im Exeter based so the closer the start can be for us lot I.E.. exeter/plymouth.portsmouth etc area

if you can pm the final details then shud be all gravy :) xx

im Exeter based so the closer the start can be for us lot the easier it would be , lyme regis sounds the best for us to meet even just a few of you there to go on from there "_x

Miss9272

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Vx 800
TM 250
well for the long distance guys we will bestarting in weston heading to cheddar then minehead,
day 2 for those who want to then go lyme regis, ive never been there before and really want 2 x

Chrus600

Wannabie Member
Aug 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6S Diversion
If anybody's going to commit wholeheardtedly to this, a date needs to be set. July is a start, but people work more/less over the summer hols, and others are still in college/uni so have fewer commitments schoolwork wise.

Any propositions on what weekend it could be?

Due to the nature of my job, I'm going to have trouble committing far in advance, but I should be able to make any weekend in July.

Miss9272

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bridgwater, Somerset, UK
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Vx 800
TM 250
Chrus600 said:
If anybody's going to commit wholeheardtedly to this, a date needs to be set. July is a start, but people work more/less over the summer hols, and others are still in college/uni so have fewer commitments schoolwork wise.

Any propositions on what weekend it could be?

Due to the nature of my job, I'm going to have trouble committing far in advance, but I should be able to make any weekend in July.

Its the 7th and 8th

TheSvBiker

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Kent
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki SV650s
A friend and I are planning a Trip to Woolacombe on the North Devon coast from the 27th to the 29th, Hope to get onto the ISLE OF WHITE by the weekend of the trip... Tents and all...
Might catch you all down there if your about them days :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts