General Meeting Another Motovlogger And Random Ramblings

CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
In this video I filter, ride on the highway, talk to another motovlogger and talk for the first time in, my videos because I now have a mic!

Would love to hear some points to be improved :)
No intro yet because I have a new bike and hadn't time to update the intro :)

Reactions: HippoDrone

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Not bad, I like how you handled the interaction with the other rider. The rest of the video was way too long winded to stay interesting. Mostly because you kept so much regular riding in there. If you removed most of it you would prob have a 7m video.
Your english is good and easy to listen to, but maybe plan out your sentences a little in advance so you can speak with confidence.

Other things you can probably do is to stop and show the bike properly when you talk about it. "Show, don't tell" is a good general rule.

Reactions: CDA441

CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
Not bad, I like how you handled the interaction with the other rider. The rest of the video was way too long winded to stay interesting. Mostly because you kept so much regular riding in there. If you removed most of it you would prob have a 7m video.
Your english is good and easy to listen to, but maybe plan out your sentences a little in advance so you can speak with confidence.

Other things you can probably do is to stop and show the bike properly when you talk about it. "Show, don't tell" is a good general rule.

You have a good point :) Already thought it was too long and my ramblings were about nothing.
Planning sentences: good idea, I'll do that in my next vlog if there's something interesting, but normally nothing happens on my commutes and because it's mostly highway :')
I'll keep the length to max 10 minutes, because you said it yourself, it gets uninteresting.

Thanks for the tips!

Reactions: F4celess

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO