Meet New Riders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCamoRider

Wannabie Member
Aug 23, 2012
I ride a
Motorcycle
Hello I am TheCamoRider. I have a youtube account with the same name. I only at the moment have a CBT allowance but am hoping to get my restricted done before the end of the year. I am 28 years old and I hire a 125 from a place in West Sussex. I am looking to meet other Vloggers in the west sussex area or brighton area. Or just riders who enjoy motorcycling as I do. If anyone would like to meet up please feel free to message me on here or on a comment on my youtube account and i will contact you to arrange a meet.

Many thanks for your time,

Camo

TheCamoRider

Wannabie Member
Aug 23, 2012
I ride a
Motorcycle
Hey Gentleman, many thanks for the kind welcome. I have known of this site for a long time but wanted to get at least 1 vlog up before making it on here otherwise I would not feel as part of the community as much :)

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome to the forums :) you know at the age of 28 you can do DAS, saves a lot of time and money that would be spent on restrictors :)

TheCamoRider

Wannabie Member
Aug 23, 2012
I ride a
Motorcycle
Thank you to you all for your welcome.

Mikesmotorbike yeh as far as I know it is a lot more money though. I maybe wrong. I will def think about it instead of the restricted then. Just happy to ride for now but in the new year I shall be working towards a better License :)

Ride Safe Gents / Ladies.

TheCamoRider

Wannabie Member
Aug 23, 2012
I ride a
Motorcycle
If anyone lives in West-Sussex or Brighton way, then please let me know. I am hiring a Bike this weekend from West Sussex and will be on it untill 5pm Monday. Be great to ride with any of you who may be that way.

If you are able to please leave a comment on my youtube channel and I shall get back to you to sort out a meet. This weekend Saturday 1st - Monday 3rd September.

Thanks All, Ride Safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts