Matched Third Party ( Audio ) On Youtube

CaturLifeLive

Make The Life Better With Hobbies
Sep 1, 2014
U.S.A
I ride a
Yamaha Yzf-r
Hi everyone. I have a question about YouTube. questions about " Matched Third Party (Audio)".

I several times affected by it. and it's annoying. Because i have difficulty to edit and upload a video to Youtube but affected by Matched Third Party. Some times i have given dispute with Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, but. Only 20% were successful and 80% rejected.

So, my question is , how can you are to solve the problem of " Matched Third Party on YouTube " ?. Your answers will be very useful for motovlog beginners like me. If you have an answer. Please comment below. And sorry if my english isn't good. ;)

Best Regards

CaturLifeLive

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
Depends if the match was correct or not. There's a thread on this elsewhere (video flagging or flagged if you want to do a search), even though things like classical pieces may not be copyright, the recording may be though.

Reactions: CaturLifeLive

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
Or use music which is provided under a 'Creative Commons' or CC license. And specifically one that allows commercial use. Sites like www.digccmixter.org are a good place to look. But make sure to stay away for anything with 'NC' anywhere near it's posting. This means NON-COMMERCIAL and you'll likely run into the same problems.

With these pieces of music, you 'pay' for using it by posting information about the song and the author in your video and in your description. A small price to pay in my opinion. See this one for an example of how I've used it:

I recently had a copyright flag from youtube for another video for which I used music in this way. I managed to get the flag removed in just a couple of hours by pointing out that I had credited the music correctly and had permission to use it. So I know it works!

CaturLifeLive

Sep 1, 2014
U.S.A
I ride a
Yamaha Yzf-r
Depends if the match was correct or not. There's a thread on this elsewhere (video flagging or flagged if you want to do a search), even though things like classical pieces may not be copyright, the recording may be though.
thank you for your information Lurch. I'll try to find it :)

Don't use third party content is a better option?
I agree with you Dan, it's the best option for this problem. and I'm regret because ever used it -_-. Thanks for your advice Dan :)

Use your own content, other people's music is often a problem somewhere down the line.
thank you for your advice C&C. it's true, Using third party content will have a problem .hmm I'll try to make my own content (Music ). and hopefully it will succeed ^ _ ^

Or use music which is provided under a 'Creative Commons' or CC license. And specifically one that allows commercial use. Sites like www.digccmixter.org are a good place to look. But make sure to stay away for anything with 'NC' anywhere near it's posting. This means NON-COMMERCIAL and you'll likely run into the same problems.

With these pieces of music, you 'pay' for using it by posting information about the song and the author in your video and in your description. A small price to pay in my opinion. See this one for an example of how I've used it:

I recently had a copyright flag from youtube for another video for which I used music in this way. I managed to get the flag removed in just a couple of hours by pointing out that I had credited the music correctly and had permission to use it. So I know it works!

thank you for your information and examples of your videos that you give AndyManCam. it would have been nice because can remove a flag. but it is by paying a credited song

hmm I've never paid a song for use in a video. and it is a new thing for me.
I was opened a website link that you give "http://www.digccmixter.org/". but the website it was on sale so I did'nt get any significant information about music.

Oh ya , i didn't understand with CC license and NC . can you explain to me about it ?

=======================================================================

thank you guys for giving a lot of opinions and info about third party content in this thread. All your opinions and info would make me and someone like me better than before :)

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
Ah, good save there Lurch! My bad!

You don't actually have to pay any money @CaturLifeLive, I was just saying that you give back to the original author because you publicise their work for them.

You get to use some original music, and they get exposure. Everybody wins.

You can easily waste hours scouring the site though. I know I have!!

CaturLifeLive

Sep 1, 2014
U.S.A
I ride a
Yamaha Yzf-r
Ive never had them take a video down due to this, all i have to do is aknowledge someone elses work agreee and put a link on the video to purchase the song.

It was a wise decision. I like your decision. it becomes an additional lesson for me. Thank you very much :)

i'll try it . thanks mate for your advice ... :)

Ah, good save there Lurch! My bad!

You don't actually have to pay any money @CaturLifeLive, I was just saying that you give back to the original author because you publicise their work for them.

You get to use some original music, and they get exposure. Everybody wins.

You can easily waste hours scouring the site though. I know I have!!
I just understand what you mean, sorry about that. HHE :), once again, thank you for your information and advice. This will make me better :)

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Ive never had a hastle but i suppose if people are trying to make money off there youtube channel then this sort of stuff will happen. You can see int he discription the name of the song and artist

CaturLifeLive

Sep 1, 2014
U.S.A
I ride a
Yamaha Yzf-r
This hassle is why I pretty much never have music in my videos.
this problem adds my experience and lesson in motovlog :)

Ive never had a hastle but i suppose if people are trying to make money off there youtube channel then this sort of stuff will happen. You can see int he discription the name of the song and artist
that's true.. nice vid mate .. i enjoy it :)

This case is closed. Thanks everyone for all informations and advices. I appreciate it very much :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts