LOUD PIPES GET PUSSY

Shadetreesurgeon

Wannabie Member
Dec 26, 2013
I ride a
Triumph Rocket 3
Jess shows off her loud as fuck triumph. Went with some bargain pipes that still look great, don't know how they'll hold up over years and years of use but the price is right at 120 bucks. You can get them here from lowbrow customshttp://www.lowbrowcustoms.com/p794/buy/m-c-parts/exhaust/emgo-cocktail-shaker-mufflers-fits-exhaust-from-1-1-2-quot-up-to-1-3-4-quot-/

If you want Jess's kick ass bad ass loud pipes get pussy shirt check out triple 6 death crew shirts... they make the coolest biker shirts around http://triplesixcrewdeathco.bigcartel.com/

LOUD PIPES GET PUSSY

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Might look into em for my Sr500 project...i was looking for Cocktails or something that look 'old', thats what im after.

They look nice+LOUD.
Thanx for sharing Shade+Princess ;)
> : )

Reactions: Shadetreesurgeon

Shadetreesurgeon

Wannabie Member
Dec 26, 2013
I ride a
Triumph Rocket 3
Nice! Great sound coming from them! Interested to hear if there is any change in grunt power for the bike after the changeover.

Honestly I haven't really noticed a change in power... But once that's coupled with an air box removal kit, air injection removal, cams and a tune.... Now we might have something going :)

Reactions: Phill Andera

Shadetreesurgeon

Wannabie Member
Dec 26, 2013
I ride a
Triumph Rocket 3
Might look into em for my Sr500 project...i was looking for Cocktails or something that look 'old', thats what im after.

They look nice+LOUD.
Thanx for sharing Shade+Princess ;)

They seem to be pretty good quality.... It just sucks cause I believe they only come in packs of two. Unless maybe you can email lowbrow and they'll sell ya just one

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
They seem to be pretty good quality.... It just sucks cause I believe they only come in packs of two. Unless maybe you can email lowbrow and they'll sell ya just one

Ill have to check on postage to Oz, but at that price...I'll have a spare :D
Maybe chuck it on another bike, i have another 1 or 2 'Single Pots' in the Barn, that could use a bit of Sparkle.

Reactions: Shadetreesurgeon

Shadetreesurgeon

Wannabie Member
Dec 26, 2013
I ride a
Triumph Rocket 3
Ill have to check on postage to Oz, but at that price...I'll have a spare :D
Maybe chuck it on another bike, i have another 1 or 2 'Single Pots' in the Barn, that could use a bit of Sparkle.

I dig your style brother... you subscribe to the magic formula for how many motorcycles a man needs. N + 1... when N equals the amount of motorcycles you currently posses

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts