London to Guildford ride 8th June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowtipper84

Wannabie Member
Jan 25, 2012
I ride a
2012 Suzuki V strom
Whats up folks?? I was thinking of doing a ride from London to guildford on my birthday 8th June. I usually take a long way around with some nice roads to the place and then have some nom noms at a cafe near in guildford. I was thinking of meeting everyone at the Ace Cafe in the early afternoon and then heading there. Anyone up for it let me know, I will put up a video in a few days with some footage of my last ride there so everyone can get an idea of how the ride is.

Let me know if your interested.

ToySoldier

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
dt 125 ntv 650
Yamaha dt125
soon suzuki bandit 400 XD
depending how my ticket's go and this job if i have any spear cash ill come =]

Cowtipper84

Wannabie Member
Jan 25, 2012
I ride a
2012 Suzuki V strom
Ok so still going ahead, here is the plan.

Meet at ace cafe at 11:00 I will wait 30 mins for any late comers after 11:30 we head out and head to guildford the scenic way. Once in guildford we have some food then head back or maybe go and visit the harley davidson dealership.

Let me know what you think.

LittleDevilBiker

Wannabie Member
Mar 28, 2012
Surrey, London
www.jaywbonney.com
I ride a
2012 Yamaha YZF-R125
Im up for that, sounds like a good day out to me! Was at the Harley shop in Guildford/Godalming today, i can only dream of them bikes :p

Footle, you up for meeting me in guildford before we go to Ace cafe and we will make our way together?

blanketofanonymity

Wannabie Member
Sep 8, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R6
Have a great time chaps, would love to come but alas, I'll be in Ireland for a Wedding.. err <cough>proper pissup<cough>....... :)

Cowtipper84

Wannabie Member
Jan 25, 2012
I ride a
2012 Suzuki V strom
Lets hope the weather holds out... Can everyone who is coming drop me a pm with their mobiles so I have an idea of numbers.

Cowtipper84

Wannabie Member
Jan 25, 2012
I ride a
2012 Suzuki V strom
Looks like its a no go :-( gail force winds and me with a brand new bike.... Nope nogo today sorry lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts