local advertising, makes a difference or waste of money?

nophix

Where's my coffee?
Apr 15, 2012
Stevens Point WI
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FJ-09
My wife is a crafty type and works for an apparel company, so we're looking at both. She's making some stickers for the panniers on my bike, and some logo'd apparel from work since we get it really cheap. May not make a difference, but there is something to be said for brand image in the videos.

Reactions: HippoDrone

MotoWolfUK

L Plate Member
Mar 4, 2023
Hampshire, UK
linktr.ee
I ride a
Wife
For the hoodie and stickers I paid £35 all in all, so I guess it's £2.30 ish at the moment, that said I have a lot of the stickers still in the packet that I need to figure out where/how to use them
Bet it’s somewhat tempting to put some stickers on Lamp posts like people do when going to away football games

FloraAllis

Wannabie Member
May 3, 2023
I ride a
Yamaha R6 2009
I was thinking of ways to get a bit more traffic to my channel, as it's still really new the grind is real.. So I came up with a couple ideas:

1st was bumper stickers, putting some stickers with a channel link on to friends and families cars - but in truth who really ever see's a bumper sticker and thinks "you know what, ill check that out"

2nd idea was maybe getting a custom hoodie with the channel, logo etc, to wear over my jacket whilst riding.

I am by no means a marketing genius, so if anyone has tried either of the above and has any feedback i'd be interested to hear it - on that, just any ideas at all to help get the name out there!
It's great that you are brainstorming ideas to promote your new channel! While bumper stickers and custom hoodies are creative ways to get your channel's name out there, there are also other tactics that you can try to increase your traffic. Here are a few ideas to consider:

Collaborate with other creators: You can collaborate with other creators who have a similar audience to your channel. This can help you reach new viewers who may be interested in your content. You can collaborate on a video or simply promote each other's channels on social media.

Optimize your content for SEO: Make sure your video titles, descriptions, and tags are optimized for search engines. This can help your videos show up higher in search results, making them more visible to potential viewers.

Use social media: Share your videos on social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. You can also use social media to interact with your viewers and build a community around your channel.

Advertise on social media: You can also use social media advertising to promote your channel. Platforms like Facebook and Instagram allow you to target specific audiences based on interests, location, and other demographics.

Engage with your viewers: Respond to comments on your videos and engage with your viewers on social media. This can help build a loyal audience and encourage viewers to share your content with their friends.

AlanSmith7

Wannabie Member
Aug 17, 2020
I ride a
Suzuki Hayabusa
Harley Davidson Dyna Fatbob
They make the difference a little amount but its not a waste of money if you target the relevant and good audience.

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Where did you get your stickers from, Limey? I’m thinking about getting some as my sun count has stuck just under 50 now
I used Stickermule to make mine, was suggested to me by a few other motovloggers. I like them, good quality at decent prices.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
perfect, I’ll give them a shot thanks!
Def worth doing some searches, some places more local may be cheaper. I asked another YouTuber to print mine for me, his channel is called "Hepcat Harley" and they are great quality. Am not sure if he still works in the print shop, but might be worth dropping him a message to ask as it worked out a good price for me at the time! :)

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts