Serious Let This Be A Lesson To All Of You - Don't Ride Like A D**k

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Holy shit.

Riding the roads like it's a track is a bad idea, no?

So I'm riding around some twisties... trying to make it a little more interesting for videos and stuff and all of a sudden a car appears in front of me...

I mean what the fuck is a car doing on the road, huh??

Sometimes we just do things that seem innocent... until the seriousness comes along...

Won't be doing that again... or will I?

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
Holy shit.

So I'm riding around some twisties... trying to make it a little more interesting for videos and stuff and all of a sudden a car appears in front of me...

Sometimes we just do things that seem innocent... until the seriousness comes along...

Holy crap that was close! That guy was pretty nice though. :D

And man, that is an absolutely gorgeous place you're riding in! O.O So incredibly beautiful!

I loved this vlog. :D Great stuff Tash.

Reactions: Tash

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Holy crap that was close! That guy was pretty nice though. :D

And man, that is an absolutely gorgeous place you're riding in! O.O So incredibly beautiful!

I loved this vlog. :D Great stuff Tash.

Thank you man!

Yeah that was super close, I managed to not fuck up on the grass though...
watching long way round and seeing people stand up off road was a good idea haha.

The place is beautiful? It's jus a country road, the season is beautiful.

You loved the vlog? Holy shit, how awesome!!
Thats really cool to hear. HIT THAT SUB BUTTON OR ILL COME OVER THERE AND SLASH YOUR TIRES

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
Thank you man!

Yeah that was super close, I managed to not fuck up on the grass though...
watching long way round and seeing people stand up off road was a good idea haha.

The place is beautiful? It's jus a country road, the season is beautiful.

You loved the vlog? Holy shit, how awesome!!
Thats really cool to hear. HIT THAT SUB BUTTON OR ILL COME OVER THERE AND SLASH YOUR TIRES

When I saw you heading to the grass I'm like "Shit! Don't fall! Don't lock the brakes! Don't fall!". Glad you got out smooth. :D

I stay in a densely populated city so I've to travel really far for a view like that. Even then I doubt I'd find that.

Haha! Thou hath been subbed! I love my tires. And after that, I suspect you to be crazy enough to travel all the way to slash them. XD

Reactions: Tash

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
When I saw you heading to the grass I'm like "Shit! Don't fall! Don't lock the brakes! Don't fall!". Glad you got out smooth. :D

I stay in a densely populated city so I've to travel really far for a view like that. Even then I doubt I'd find that.

Haha! Thou hath been subbed! I love my tires. And after that, I suspect you to be crazy enough to travel all the way to slash them. XD
Speaking of subs...

I've been trying to eyeup your channel to judge if it's worthy of my subcription, but haven't been able to find it.
Link that shit here.

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
Speaking of subs...

I've been trying to eyeup your channel to judge if it's worthy of my subcription, but haven't been able to find it.
Link that shit here.

Haha! I haven't posted anything on it yet. :p Still trying to figure out how to record the audio. My phone isn't recording from the Sena after I changed my phone. :l I'll link it here after I upload it. :D

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Haha! I haven't posted anything on it yet. :p Still trying to figure out how to record the audio. My phone isn't recording from the Sena after I changed my phone. :l I'll link it here after I upload it. :D
I look forward to it.

I'm assuming you're recording voice separately and then sticking the stuff together in post?

Isn't it better to record engine sound externally and speech straight into gopro?

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
I look forward to it.

I'm assuming you're recording voice separately and then sticking the stuff together in post?

Isn't it better to record engine sound externally and speech straight into gopro?

The Sena picks up the engine sound pretty well. And yeah, voice is recorded separately and then stitched. I use an SJ4000 so I'm going to mod it for an external mic. That'll solve my problem and make things easier.

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Definitely mod that shit. Record straight into the

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
No offence, but you're riding beyond your current ability. (Its only a matter of time for that to catch you out)

You ride faster that you can turn. Especially since you knew that road a bit and still couldn't make the turn.
It was VERY lucky that car wasn't closer otherwise there would have been no way to avoid it.

My advice would be go a bit slower and learn to lean the bike over.
Even better, do an advanced rider course.

Good luck m8
No offence taken at all.

I humbly accept what you are saying and this situation totally made me realise that what you're saying is true.

How the fuck do I improve without pushing past comfort zone, though?

Seven5O

Wannabie Member
Mar 17, 2016
Northern California
I ride a
Gsxr
Holy shit.

Yaaaaaa what the hell is a car doing on the road??????? Awsome glad you guys were ok.....

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
TRACK DAY :D

Or advanced course

Both are SOOOO expensive here in the UK.

The learning courses are a good idea if I want ot lower my insurance costs though...

I did hear about offroad test days, which sound like A LOT of fun... It's like 120 all in for a days riding.
I wanna get my enduro bike working again too, and maybe go offroad in the woods somewhere.
That's really dodgy ground though, because I can get stopped by the cops.

Luckily you were able to learn something from that injury free!
Yeah, it was a little bit of a slap on the wrist only.... this time.

Yaaaaaa what the hell is a car doing on the road??????? Awsome glad you guys were ok.....
goddamn cars getting in the way of everything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Members Vlogs 3

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts