Kit For A 10 Day Euro Tour? Advice From The Experienced Please!

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
As for the mandatory warning triangle. Fine was 280 euros in Luxembourgh. I challenged the fine and lost. I wasn't pulled over just to check however. I was pulled over as I didn't have a left hand mirror, which is mandatory.

Whoa! I just rode for two days in Luxembourg this weekend! :D Didnt know this rule, seems silly that they made it mandatory for motorcycles. Maybe I will try to make my own foldable triangle with red reflective stripes, if thats allowed!

Anyways, thanks for letting us know about this!

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
Whoa! I just rode for two days in Luxembourg this weekend! :D Didnt know this rule, seems silly that they made it mandatory for motorcycles. Maybe I will try to make my own foldable triangle with red reflective stripes, if thats allowed!

Anyways, thanks for letting us know about this!

On www.louis.de they've got a helmet bag somewhere that has a warning triangle on it. So you just stick your helmet in the bag and plonk it on the road facing the traffic. Not sure if it satisfies the rozzers, but seems like a good idea!

CodeNameAB

Wannabie Member
Apr 29, 2016
Leuven
I ride a
Coming soon!
On www.louis.de they've got a helmet bag somewhere that has a warning triangle on it. So you just stick your helmet in the bag and plonk it on the road facing the traffic. Not sure if it satisfies the rozzers, but seems like a good idea!

Thanks for the info! But I was not able to find it in their website, can you please find the exact product?

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I'd not put my helmet in their road!! If it gets hit, you're screwed for onward travel once your bike is sorted.

Must be some mini triangles about, and I'm fairly certain there'll be an EN number which triangles have to comply to, of which reflectivity will be part of it.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts