Status
Not open for further replies.

justpresstwoforawhil

Wannabie Member
Aug 8, 2011
I ride a
NINJA 650R
thunderstorms
have you heard of any one being struck by lightning on a motorcycle?[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zpEFxLtVGo[/youtube]

ariderslife

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Melbourne - Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Currently: 2004 CB 919 - Previous rides - Honda Hornet 600 aka CB599 - Previous: 1999 Honda VTR 250: Previous Honda f4i - Previous: CBR 929 Previous: DRZ400sm: Previous 2006 gsxr 600: Previous 1989 Honda Spada VT250
Re: thunderstorms

ive herd about it happening in cars, but never on a bike.

Kindredice

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2012 Yamaha R6

When you google it there are some news about that but this one was actually funny on the side :p

Biker's penis struck by lightning
Posted: 21 September 2007
by Tim Skilton

CROATION BIKER Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb had his penis zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to relieve himself (no, I meant take a pee).
Djindjic, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.
"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."
Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."

justpresstwoforawhil

Wannabie Member
Aug 8, 2011
I ride a
NINJA 650R

Kindredice said:
When you google it there are some news about that but this one was actually funny on the side :p

Biker's penis struck by lightning
Posted: 21 September 2007
by Tim Skilton

CROATION BIKER Ante Djindjic, 29, from Zagreb had his penis zapped by lightning as he stopped beside the road to relieve himself (no, I meant take a pee).
Djindjic, said: "I don't remember what happened. One minute I was taking a leak and the next thing I knew I was in hospital.
"Doctors said the lightning went through my body and because I was wearing rubber boots it earthed itself through my penis."
Djindjic, who suffered light burns to his chest and arms, added: "Thankfully, the doctors said that there would be no lasting effects, and my penis will function normally eventually."
hahahaha, i'll keep this in mind next time i take a leak out side!

matth1138

inlinetriple.com
Jul 22, 2011
Probably near St. Louis, MO, USA
www.inlinetriple.com
I ride a
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE

Never struck by lightning, of course, but when I rode home from the Ozarks meetup this year, I rode through one of the most insane, intense storms I've ever seen. The storm system was of the same series that had destroyed Joplin, Missouri via tornado earlier the previous evening. Having no where to stop and take shelter, I rode with the bike angled at least 15 degrees over into the wind so I could maintain a straight line. Crazy day.

sportyeight

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Illinois
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FZ-07

matth1138 said:
Never struck by lightning, of course, but when I rode home from the Ozarks meetup this year, I rode through one of the most insane, intense storms I've ever seen. The storm system was of the same series that had destroyed Joplin, Missouri via tornado earlier the previous evening. Having no where to stop and take shelter, I rode with the bike angled at least 15 degrees over into the wind so I could maintain a straight line. Crazy day.
Don't you love the midwest? Weather-wise, it's either all or nothing isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Theodor Members Vlogs 0

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts