Status
Not open for further replies.

circleofsnakes

Wannabie Member
May 11, 2013
I ride a
Gsx750f
Hi,

Back to biking after a five year break. Just bought a 2001 GSX750F which suits my needs as a toy (I wont be commuting on it as I have a company vehicle). After noticing that vlogging exists, I've really been entertained by it all and may get interested in doing some myself.
I just ordered a Drift ghost using a discount code from Premises187 and got the usual 10% off too.
Anyway.........I've held my full licence since 2001 and used to do a 70 mile round trip to work on my old fj1200 365 days a year in South Wales, U.k. and have a good few thousand miles under my arse. Just neef to relearn a lot and get back to it now.
See you around guys.

MichaelsMotorcycle

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2013
Texas
I ride a
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
circleofsnakes said:
Hi,

Back to biking after a five year break. Just bought a 2001 GSX750F which suits my needs as a toy (I wont be commuting on it as I have a company vehicle). After noticing that vlogging exists, I've really been entertained by it all and may get interested in doing some myself.
I just ordered a Drift ghost using a discount code from Premises187 and got the usual 10% off too.
Anyway.........I've held my full licence since 2001 and used to do a 70 mile round trip to work on my old fj1200 365 days a year in South Wales, U.k. and have a good few thousand miles under my arse. Just neef to relearn a lot and get back to it now.
See you around guys.

That is pretty awesome! Looking forward to the vlogs and welcome to the community! Most everyone is sane and nice on here that I have talked to! :D

r2ro

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2012
Texas, USA
about.me
I ride a
WR250X
Glad you're getting back in the saddle. Shame you won't be commuting on your new ride. Could provide plenty of opportunity for some P187 style shouting! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself! 2