It's Been A While

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
So it's safe to say its been a good 2 nealry 3 years (last post was 9 Aug 21) since I posted on here. So I thought since I'm trying to catch back up on things on YT and other stuff in general I'd come here and give an update type of things.

First of all back in Jan 23 I killed my trusty 2013 CB500X and replaced it with, you guessed it a 2014 CB500X. I suspect humar error was involved in its death but at 97k miles I got my monies worth out of that.

New helmet. Now longer using a Caberg Duke 2. Changed textiles from Oxford Montreal to Alpinestars Andes V3. Gloves at this point have all been replaced. Aquired a pair of armoured jeans, real game changer. Drift Ghost S has been sold and currently trying to figure out where to go now. The Cardo Packtalk Slim was replaced with a Bold, which just this week was replaced with Edge since I scored another good deal (thanks eBay).

I think the only thing that hasn't changed is by boots.

The calender is starting to get full so hopefully they'll be some more intresting stuff to dicuss.

Bikerpics-284724.jpg

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
So it's safe to say its been a good 2 nealry 3 years (last post was 9 Aug 21) since I posted on here. So I thought since I'm trying to catch back up on things on YT and other stuff in general I'd come here and give an update type of things.

First of all back in Jan 23 I killed my trusty 2013 CB500X and replaced it with, you guessed it a 2014 CB500X. I suspect humar error was involved in its death but at 97k miles I got my monies worth out of that.

New helmet. Now longer using a Caberg Duke 2. Changed textiles from Oxford Montreal to Alpinestars Andes V3. Gloves at this point have all been replaced. Aquired a pair of armoured jeans, real game changer. Drift Ghost S has been sold and currently trying to figure out where to go now. The Cardo Packtalk Slim was replaced with a Bold, which just this week was replaced with Edge since I scored another good deal (thanks eBay).

I think the only thing that hasn't changed is by boots.

The calender is starting to get full so hopefully they'll be some more intresting stuff to dicuss.

View attachment 6981
Welcome back!

Reactions: Drakhen99

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Great to see you back on here mate... Ahh you sold your vlogging kit??? Any ideas what you'll replace the Drift with?

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
Great to see you back on here mate... Ahh you sold your vlogging kit??? Any ideas what you'll replace the Drift with?
Yh I'm not dead. Yh I wasn't willing to stick the Drift to my Bell lid. Pooleys Hero 3 Black footage looked better. So far it's looking like the DJI Asom Action 4 with the possibly the Mic 2 connected wirelessly. But costs.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
Eyup Chris. You heading this way this year?
More than likley. I know theres a going to be a SuperGood Ride up there this year. I did come up last year but had cramed a lot in so didn't have to time to orgainse a ride out with yourself and Graham. I did also reply to message on FB

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts