Is there anyone in the Bay Area who rides or motovlogs?

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
Haha yes they are good fillers for vlog type videos. I just downloaded a pre-cut video of all the SB time cards. I'm in the same boat as you, I have premiere but not the proper PC to run it. As a matter of fact, I'm currently not in the bay for a good minute. I forget, is OpenShot free?
Yes, Openshot is free. It is good basic editing software as long as you don''t get too fancy. It does a nice job of rendering, and it also has a lot of nice text overlays but editing things frame by frame is a little harder than Premiere. Plus I noticed that Premiere has more short-cuts than OpenShot. But it's hard to complain when OpenShot is free.

On another note, I finally jammed a new video-card into my computer and it works with Premiere. Minus I can't freaking close the case now because of the location of the external power that needs to be plugged into the video card, doh!

Currently my film editing computer is a 7 year old T3600 Dell Precision with a MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphics card. It runs really smooth with the new graphics card, but the main down side is that I can't close my case due to the case design vs video card location in the case. Also no matter what PCI Express port I use, I still can't close the case.

Reactions: CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
2014 Honda CBR1000RR
Yes, Openshot is free. It is good basic editing software as long as you don''t get too fancy. It does a nice job of rendering, and it also has a lot of nice text overlays but editing things frame by frame is a little harder than Premiere. Plus I noticed that Premiere has more short-cuts than OpenShot. But it's hard to complain when OpenShot is free.

On another note, I finally jammed a new video-card into my computer and it works with Premiere. Minus I can't freaking close the case now because of the location of the external power that needs to be plugged into the video card, doh!

Currently my film editing computer is a 7 year old T3600 Dell Precision with a MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphics card. It runs really smooth with the new graphics card, but the main down side is that I can't close my case due to the case design vs video card location in the case. Also no matter what PCI Express port I use, I still can't close the case.
I agree, can't complain with free. Premiere makes everything easy with the shortcuts. But there so much to learn on it lol. I currently use Filmora Pro do edit mine. I would like to get into Aftereffects and Premiere soon when I get back home!

I'm no computer expert. You definitely don't want to get dust into your PC. have you thought of just overall upgrading everything? Thats a decent enough graphics card.

Reactions: YBGuy

YBGuy

Yellow Backpack Guy
Aug 14, 2020
San Francisco Bay Area
ybguy.com
I ride a
2005 RC51, and a 2004 Honda CBR1000RR
I agree, can't complain with free. Premiere makes everything easy with the shortcuts. But there so much to learn on it lol. I currently use Filmora Pro do edit mine. I would like to get into Aftereffects and Premiere soon when I get back home!

I'm no computer expert. You definitely don't want to get dust into your PC. have you thought of just overall upgrading everything? Thats a decent enough graphics card.
Yes, someday I would like too, but with the pandemic and fires going on. Everything feels so uncertain right now so I just need to wait on upgrading for the time being.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts