Is there anyone in the Bay Area who rides or motovlogs?

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
I heard, I havent seen her around yet. I ride in the East Bay! How is riding in Hawaii?
I recognized an area she used to make videos in, Concord I believe it was. Riding in Hawaii is great because I can do it everyday but traffic is pretty bad during the week. Most of my cruises are on the weekend but you have to watch out for pot holes cause they're every where. I thought the roads were bad in CA and in SF but they're a dream compared to Hawaii lol. Lane splitting isn't legal and tourists are just crazy so I don't do it unless it's standstill traffic.

Reactions: CafeBrakes

CafeBrakes

Coffee Brakes
Jul 26, 2019
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R3
I recognized an area she used to make videos in, Concord I believe it was. Riding in Hawaii is great because I can do it everyday but traffic is pretty bad during the week. Most of my cruises are on the weekend but you have to watch out for pot holes cause they're every where. I thought the roads were bad in CA and in SF but they're a dream compared to Hawaii lol. Lane splitting isn't legal and tourists are just crazy so I don't do it unless it's standstill traffic.
I would die if I couldn't lane split:eek: I'd imagined it to be gorgeous riding in Hawaii. The only good roads are the back roads in CA.

Reactions: Stank

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
I would die if I couldn't lane split:eek: I'd imagined it to be gorgeous riding in Hawaii. The only good roads are the back roads in CA.
I know that's exactly how I feel. I live like 3 miles away from work so my commute, well it's not really a commute lol...I have some other videos of Hawaii I'll try to post up over time.

Reactions: CafeBrakes

Top Posters Past 30 days

Winners Video

Latest posts