Rant Is It Dead Yet?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I can guess whom Lupin is referencing. One some of us talked about on a thread.

Anyway...

Yeah, I am beginning to think when a motovlogger pulls this topic they are trying cause the possibility of a lost alternative in a viewer's mind and therefore sucker that viewer into engaging more. Which Lupin does point out in a way.

Simple example is advertising with "supplies are limited" and "Call within the next 5 minutes and get X"

With YouTube, the viewer may have stumbled on a video about it being dead. Not much incentive to be engaged there. But if the viewer is a sub that only sometimes engages, then this type of video will motivate them to act by leaving a comment. More comments is good. It means the audience is invested in that video.

Guess what YouTube watches for?

So let's say you are a big motovlogger and you need to get your fan base motivated through interactions so YouTube will see they are still relevant.

Of course another explanation is the vlogger ran out of stuff to cover or is otherwise unable to motovlog and to not appear played out, the say they are above the genre.

Just my thoughts. Had a rough day so this video just fits the bill to distract my mind.

Lupin, let none of this was directed to you just like you said - the topic. Twists the mind just thinking about how it all fits together.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I must admit its been in my list of topics to do for awhile now, and I was waiting till I was low on inspiration to do it.

Meaning I'm one of those people who do it for the views I guess. (But that is the whole idea of YouTube anyway)

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I must admit its been in my list of topics to do for awhile now, and I was waiting till I was low on inspiration to do it.

Dude, I about broke my phone laughing when I read your reply. You really have either a short list or have burned through all the standards such as twisties, hooligan, group rides, observations of the public, etc.

I am not one shy to share ideas. I get them by the truck load after the garbage men empty it out! So here is a freebie.

Have you tried filming yourself riding in the complete opposite of ATTGAT yet? (take that however you want it)

I am simmering a topic on the burner myself - educating folks how to avoid some common pitfalls of buying a motorcycle. I have to credit a few less than knowledgeable sales staff I have come across over the years that made me wonder how many folks they cheated out of getting the best bike possible.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts