In The Shadow Of The Neon Sign Museum

Scottyos

Wannabie Member
Jul 16, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I ride a
2008 Honda Shadow Aero
I actually find the bars to be quite nice the way they are such a comfortable ride. I also noticed when buying it (the person before me had dropped it on the right side) that the bars are slightly off center with the right side being maybe 1 cm closer to my body at the grips. I don't mind it it's hardly noticable so it's not a big deal. Just random bike fact for you there.

SteinerOTR

Wannabie Member
Jul 19, 2016
I ride a
Kawasaki
I actually find the bars to be quite nice the way they are such a comfortable ride. I also noticed when buying it (the person before me had dropped it on the right side) that the bars are slightly off center with the right side being maybe 1 cm closer to my body at the grips. I don't mind it it's hardly noticable so it's not a big deal. Just random bike fact for you there.
you dont notice it because your used to it. good bars would likely feel much better when you have to control your bike.

Motorpsych

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2016
Japan, near Tokyo
I ride a
Honda VTR250
Nice lighting, and beautiful bike. I also like the look of flat bars, but those you have on are probably more comfortable.

Scottyos

Wannabie Member
Jul 16, 2016
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
I ride a
2008 Honda Shadow Aero
I just need to take an actual camera out that way so I can get some shots that are a little more crisp instead of just point and click off the cell phone. I'll see what I can dig up for that though and see if I can get some better photos. Thanks for the comments though!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts