Review If you $40k USD would you buy this bike?

F4celess

Cold
Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
Not sure? With 40k USD you could have a Husky Vitpilen, a Honda Grom, an Indian Scout and a BMW GS1200, all brand new, or at least 3 of those when considering dealer markup and other costs. For me the notion that at least 1/4th of those 40k's are all brand and identity rather unappealing. But then I don't live in a place where the term "bike" defaults to a single brand and type of bike with everything else seemingly being frowned upon.

So yes, definitely priced too high for what the buyer would get, at least in my eyes. Hopefully I'll get to try a Harley sometime so I don't have to assume as much. I don't think they're bad bikes, it's just that so many other bikes are a lot more reasonable, as discussed in recent threads.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
From your review I definitely wouldn't buy it. I did ride the CVO Road Glide last year. I also rode the new Road King Special and that was way more fun and exilerating than the CVO. I'm with F4celess, I would rather buy a bunch of bikes if I had that kind of cash laying around.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
From your review I definitely wouldn't buy it. I did ride the CVO Road Glide last year. I also rode the new Road King Special and that was way more fun and exilerating than the CVO. I'm with F4celess, I would rather buy a bunch of bikes if I had that kind of cash laying around.

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

@LoneWolfer I got a Sportster review set to publish in a week. I hope to get your point of view when that rolls out.

Reactions: LoneWolfer

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
Wow. $40K usd, I wonder what the manufacturing cost is.

To answer your question, no way would I buy that.

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts