Ideas for a 4 video challenge starting in Spring 2024 please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmBiker

Roll on summer...
Dec 3, 2013
East Riding of Yorkshire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z1000
Honda CB500X
B - Backroads. Ride a road that's less well travelled. The lower the traffic the better.
I - Interesting. Show us a point of interest in your area or tell is some local, interesting information
K - Kit. Show us your workshop, toolkit or your best biking kit
E - no idea :D

Slorida

Wannabie Member
Aug 19, 2023
Oldham
I ride a
Honda CBR500R, Honda NC750S and Triumph Sprint ST1050.
E - no idea :D
Maybe we can just stare blankly into the camera while the camera slowly zooms in for a solid 2 minutes?

View attachment 6996
E - Eyes....

On a (slightly) more serious note....

B - Believeable. Along the lines of the BBC show 'Would I Lie To You', a story, or series of stories, which may or may not be true (you should probably say at the end if they are or not).

I - Inspiration. About, or in the style of, something that, or someone who, inspires you (ideally bike related content).

K - Keep, Kiss, Kill (or kick if you prefer). Like snog marry avoid, but other Youtuber's (or forum member's) bikes, and definitely not your own.....

E - Earworms. Best and worst catchy tunes that you like.... or guilty pleasures. Maybe songs you listen to on a ride.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Ok, it seems like no one else has any ideas, so here is the comp format, I'll start a new thread with it all tidy and organised better for the actual main deal.

The Motovlog.com BIKE Spring Challenge

B = Best Backroad, show us your best backroad ride and introduce the forum and challenge.
I = Interest, take us to a point of interest, could be historical, bike related, or just a cool spot you like. Tell us about it.
K = Keep/Kiss/Kill, which bikes owned by other forum members would you keep, kiss or kill.
E = End, end the challenge with another mention to the forum & why you enjoy it on here.

All videos must be under 8 minutes long, at least one of them must be a YouTube Short, your choice which.
The forum and the challenge should be linked to in the video description of each video.
The start date will be 15th April, end date 31st May, please don't post all your vids in the first week, try to share them through the duration. (You can record them all on the same day if that is what you want to do, just don't spam them all at once on your YouTube channel or here).
Videos must be public, up to you if monetized or not.
This is open to all members, no matter how many posts they have made or how regularly they post (they may need to pm me to get posts approved due to automatic blockers set up on the forum).
If the video is not in English, then subtitles must be available in English.
This is just for fun and to kick some life into the forum.

How does that sound? Any rules needing adding or adjusting? What about the dates, I know some of you are still not able to ride yet due to winter etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts