Serious I Dedicated This Video To My Brother.

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
I was going to promote this but I thought for once, I'll ask first if you're OK with that - If @Lurch see's a yes before I do then he'll do it

A good video, for the wrong reasons. I guess, if that makes sense

Rare you see a 'vlog' about real stuff

Reactions: Lurch

dandoolittle

Site owner, lovely and adorable
Feb 9, 2013
United Kingdom
www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Promoted -

My brother died 5 years ago so I wont bother with the chin up, you'll get over it - You wont but it gets easier

I'll leave you with that :)

Clint Love

It doesn't say CUNT, dammit!
Jun 17, 2015
Dallas, Texas
www.therealclintlove.com
I ride a
2007 Ducati 1098s
Same from me. I'm sorry for your loss. Like Dan said, when you lose someone, you won't "get over it". You just slowly adjust to life without them, but that hole is always there. It just gets easier to deal with it being there over time. I always recommend that you seek some kind of counseling from a professional. At least for a while. It really does make the process easier to negotiate than going it alone.

BigGreek

Back at it
Mar 21, 2016
New Jersey
I ride a
2015 Yamaha FZ09
Sorry for your loss. It unfortunate that life is short, and we all let small things get in our way.

Tugboat

Wannabie Member
Mar 15, 2016
I ride a
2009 Yamaha YZF-R1; 1997 Suzuki GSXR-600
Same from me. I'm sorry for your loss. Like Dan said, when you lose someone, you won't "get over it". You just slowly adjust to life without them, but that hole is always there. It just gets easier to deal with it being there over time. I always recommend that you seek some kind of counseling from a professional. At least for a while. It really does make the process easier to negotiate than going it alone.

That's some real advice. I'm going through the transition myself as we speak. Don't be afraid to talk to someone who is a professional! And as many have said. We are here for ya bud!

Reactions: Clint Love

QShifter

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2016
I ride a
YZF-R25
Sorry for your loss.. when i listen things like that, im thinking we are spending our lives only for working.
life is really short..

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts