hundreds of free songs !

kuhlka

Wannabie Member
Jul 7, 2014
SoCal OC
youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red, 2007 Ducati 1098
The Prototypes are a pretty big name act. Definitely don't assume FREE DOWNLOAD means free to use for your videos. If that were the case, I wouldn't be making my own music in FL Studio. Once I've got a bigger library of tracks to offer, I'll open up to letting people use my music, possibly for free so long as I get a plug in the video (or a card link) and link/mention in the description.

Moseby

Wannabie Member
Apr 8, 2015
I ride a
Honda NSR
Thanks I guess mate,

Really needed this. Will use this next time I believe

BHBradley

BlueHandBradley
May 20, 2015
Stockton-On-Tees
I ride a
Yamaha Virago XV535 Bobber
I also work in the record industry and you must get permissions before using anything in Vlog's/Commercial Use.
Not good news if the person you've 'borrowed' from goes big and you face a big bill/lawsuit for your trouble.
Theres plenty of sites out there and most unknown artists will let you use their songs for commercial use if you ask nicely enough :D

Reactions: ShiftHer and kuhlka

Mariner

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2015
Seattle, WA
I ride a
2006 Suzuki Blvd c50, just started to MotoVlog
excellent music, I like the Font you are using as well, haven't managed to find one that I care much for. Of course I am still exploring my way through Vegas Pro

Ironside

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2015
United Kingdom
www.edmundironside.co.uk
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800XC
A lot of them are using the creative commons licence and the stipulation is normally an attribution on the video, they will all have details of the conditions on the originating site like Sound Cloud so check that before you use it.

SkwoSkwe

Wannabie Member
Nov 20, 2015
I ride a
CBR
Soundcloud would also be a good repository, and you can directly ask for permission to the owners. At least some of them would be happy if you use their music as long as you give credit to them via link to their pages

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
I use NoCopyrightSounds. Licensing is already done. Attribution is only required. It actually sounds like music, as opposed to the Nasty Free stuff in YouTube Creator.

kuhlka

Wannabie Member
Jul 7, 2014
SoCal OC
youtube.com
I ride a
2011 Ducati Diavel Carbon Red, 2007 Ducati 1098
Youtube has some awesome free music to use.
Do you guys know of anywhere else we can find some free music?

I used one of YouTube's copyright free tracks once. A few months later the track was claimed and my video's audio was wiped. You're better off checking the search tool at the bottom of video manager to see if big name songs have monetization sharing enabled. Unless you have written permission from the artist, any track could go from royalty-free to claimed once the artist signs with a label.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts