Not open for further replies.

DanTehMan010

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2011
Sheffield
I ride a
2012 Suzuki DL650 V Strom AL2
I said Doody,,, hahahahaha

Afternoon/Evening all, its about time I signed up (again) Im Dan!

Been riding going over 4 years now, loving every nanosecond of it and been vlogging for a little while now.. more recently I sold my bulky POV 1.5 and opted for the HD170 Stealth with a Mic and rear cover, oodles lighter and more portable then the POV and as such thats what im using now for vlogging on 2 wheels

Speaking of 2 wheels, picked up my new baby afew months back the 2012 Suzuki DL650 V Strom, champion of the dual sporting class :mrgreen:

Currently using iMovie to edit (Im lazy and had lots of exp using it during my Media courses back in the day) Might be upping the ante to Final Cut Pro HD etc etc shortly soon as I get some more footage under my belt, for now I have afew clips on the tube;

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanTehMan010

I figure if the world ends in 2012, might as well make it a kick ass year! so lots of videos to come, I have afew ideas that im mulling over and a sudden desire to travel and do the BMW Offroad Skills School one day

DanTehMan010

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2011
Sheffield
I ride a
Friz said:
Hey Dan, good to see you on here!

Yo man! yeh I figured it was about time now Im actually doing something! its either vlog and edit/upload or play games,,, I think Games is going to win out (Saints Row the Third, Skyrim, MW3 and Halo CE [just finished]) for the last few days of 2011 so 2012 is the year lol

DanTehMan010

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2011
Sheffield
I ride a
carlsant1 said:
ahhh you are finally here! took you long enough!

I was here before thee lmao! My account was deleted during the whole site down/hack/whatever the frack that was embargo lol

thank you all for the welcomes

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
Hey Dan, welcome again :) first time for me seeing you, I'll definitely give your vlogs a scan.

DanTehMan010

Wannabie Member
Dec 28, 2011
Sheffield
I ride a
Chuckles85 said:
Hey Dan, welcome again :) first time for me seeing you, I'll definitely give your vlogs a scan.

Thank You! so far I've not got anything super just mainly testing stuffs but not things are fine tuned should have a load more stuff coming, just need to finish kicking this cold then my voice may sound a little bit better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts