How Do Some Youtubers Use Top 50 Billboard Songs?

BluePixel

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2015
UK
I ride a
ZX9R
I just use what ever music I think goes with the video. YouTube normally allows it but puts ads on the video for the song owner.

Alternatively you can use the songs that YouTube now provide or from one of the various copyright free music channls such as NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) etc

LaneSplitr

Wannabie Member
Oct 20, 2016
Santa Monica, CA
I ride a
2014 Triumph Bonneville
This thread has answered just about every question I had on using music. I noticed a Nero song in Yammie Noobs intro and I was like uhhh yeah I want to do that but I don't want to get flagged.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
YT audio detection is insanely OP... . I got flagged and i didn't even monetised the video. I think it goes through their audio detection process when its in its 'processing' stage after an upload?

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
It flags it regardless of monetisation. Most copyright holders will just notify you and put their ads on, odd ones might try strikes.

Basically if you intend making money (no matter how little), ensure you have the correct permissions first. You'd be up in arms if someone used your content without permission.

Reactions: 2WV

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
9/10 people use adblocker anyway. So not really fussed if they put ads on my vids lol

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts