hide or show your face

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
In the beginning i did try to "hide", as it felt more logical, or maybe even more safe.
But when you start doing ride-outs with other vloggers your face will get some screentime most likely.
So more and more i skipped the "avoid it" method and just slowly my face became part of the channel.

Didn't do a face reveal video (i think), but nowadays with the creation of a Dutch motovloggers group, and doing more with the reviewside of it, it is good for dealers etc to know who is who.

Reactions: HRMV

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
Back in the old days it was cool to hide your face, now nobody cares because all social media is connected to each other and its no longer a challenge for people to find out what you look like.

You also have to remember back in the old days most only had one camera mounted to their helmet so that was the main reason you didn't see faces.

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Back in the old days it was cool to hide your face, now nobody cares because all social media is connected to each other and its no longer a challenge for people to find out what you look like.

You also have to remember back in the old days most only had one camera mounted to their helmet so that was the main reason you didn't see faces.
Aye that's true.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts