Hi, my name is

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtdiverkf

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2013
I ride a
1986 Kawasaki ZL 600
Sup everyone. My name is Donnie Walker. I live in north Alabama, little town you probably heard mentioned in the famous Lynard Skynard song Sweet Home Alabama, Muscle Shoals. I have been riding since I was 19, my dad would not let me have a bike when i was living at home, so first thing I did when I moved out was bought a bike. The first bike I owned was a 1987 Kawasaki ZL 600, I bought this bike in 1995 and owned it for a couple of years. Had I known that bike was so rare, I would of kept it. After I sold it I was broke for a while or just making ends meet so I was bikeless for a few years. I then bought a Kawasaki Vulcan 800 while living in Birmingham. Once we moved back here I sold it and got a Honda Shadow 750 ACE. While fun cruisers, I really missed the raw power of the ZL so I searched and found one in Atlanta with 10k original miles, paid 1,200 for the girl and wow I sure missed it.

Anyway, I ordered my ghost last week and hope to see it any day now and start making some videos. I will post here when I do and thanks ahead of time for the help you will give me :)

Here are a few pictures i took with my Rebel i3 down by the river, hope you enjoy.

i removed the links and will upload the pics to another site, give me a few and ill reply with them, yes interesting choice, and you will see why soon hehehe Its a great bike man, Ninja killer is what they called them at the drag strip, they made the 600, 900 and 1000 versions in the mid 80s, do some research on them, awesome bikes.

dirtdiverkf

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2013
I ride a
1986 Kawasaki ZL 600
No unfortunately they are not stock, the only thing on the bike that is not stock is the exhaust. I also have a national cycle fairing and saddlebags i use for everyday riding. It does sound good, I think the bike will bring some good views to my videos because from what i can see, no one is making "regular" videos of the eliminator out there. Thanks for the compliments

dirtdiverkf

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2013
I ride a
1986 Kawasaki ZL 600
Well figured i would at least get a few more replies greeting me, just hope street / sport bikers dont get shunned here, or could of been the time of day i posted, oh well, look forward to getting to know you guys, thanks

SwitchBiker

Wannabie Member
Jun 23, 2012
USA, California
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215
2011 HD Dyna Fat Bob
Welcome! looking forward to seeing your part of the country through your camera. As far as people being shunned, I.E. bike clique's, I haven't seen that here. Theres Sportbikes, Adventure bikes, Cruisers, Supermoto's, and Motocross riders all in this community, I've seen nothing but respect for each others choices.

TSB650

Wannabie Member
Jun 12, 2013
Largo Md
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki 650 Burgman
Re: Hi, my name is TSB650

I'm TSB650 and i'm a disabled female. I've been riding motorcycles since the last 80's. Since some of my disabilities limits me on riding motorcycles, i'm riding the next best thing, a Suzuki 650 Burgman. I was not giving up my motorcycle endorsement so I purchased the Burgman. I reside in Largo Maryland and my biker group is Largo Md. Biker group.

I just got into the Motovlog world, thanks to some of my YouTube subscribers.

You can view my YouTube channel by searching: Toney Suzuki Burgman

and my Biker group YouTube channel: Largo Md. Biker Group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts