gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
Hello everybody!

My name is Dave and I'm from Fife, Scotland. I've heard of this forum before, and the last few days I just couldn't stop looking around here so today I've joined properly... so now I have a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Anyway I ride a BMW R1100RS which I've had for a few months, I like it so far! The last bike I had was a Honda SLR650 that was a lot of fun, but not really built for any sort of distance and after about 40 miles it started to punish me for my using it inappropriately by way of a sore back... But the Beemer is fine and dandy, it's even quite good off road as I found out trying to find a friends house yesterday who lives out in the sticks.

My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gpzDave

I love making videos and my channel is dedicated to Motorcycles and Mechanics. Earlier this year I did quite a lot of MotoVlogging with my £10 MD80 camera that was not great quality but not all that bad considering the price. Lately I've been doing more mechanics videos BUT I will be getting a Drift HD 170 in the next few days as I really like uploading my videos in HD. Unless anybody's got a better idea for what camera I should get?

Well that's enough talking for now, I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Cheers, Dave.

DRider

Wannabie Member
Sep 1, 2011
Workington, Cumbria, England
I ride a
Currently:

Honda CB500 Cup 1997
Suzuki GSX600F 2000
Honda CB650 Nighthawk SOHC 1982

Previously:

Yamaha Virago XV535 1989
Suzuki 125 VL Intruder V-Twin 2004
Welcome dude! I just moved down to England from Perth, great to see another Scot' active! Subscribed to your channel dude. :)

gpzDave

Wannabie Member
Sep 25, 2011
Fife, Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Speed Four & Honda FES125
CurlyBlakey said:
Welcome! Can i just ask, why gpzDave? when you ride a beemer? :p

Aha good question!

My first 'big' bike was a Kawasaki GPz305 (blew up on a trackday, videos of the engine sound afterwards are available, I'll post them if anyone wants but they're old and rubbish quality) and I made my YouTube account a few years ago when I still had that bike, it's a shame that I can't change it but at least it's a bit of history I suppose.

Most of my subscribers are from the US and Canada and they had the 'Ninja 500' instead of the 'GPz500' so I assume that most of them think gpz is just some random letters I put together, that's what I hope anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts