Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewEnglandNinja

Wannabie Member
Oct 20, 2011
I ride a
2000 Kawasaki Ninja 250
-I'm Jeff, I'm 18 and my youtube handle is NewEnglandNinja.

-I'm currently studying electrical engineering at the University of Connecticut but York, Maine is where I call home.
In addition to riding I enjoy the occasional round of golf with my 70 stroke handicap :lol: and playing guitar.

-I ride a 2000 Ninja 250 and love every minute of it!

-I got into v-logging because I wanted a motorcycle and me and my analytical ways did lots of research and watched a lot of youtube videos, most of which were of motovloggers, because they had the best and most relevant content. As many did I started with M13 but soon found Blinkycab who reminded me a lot of myself, so I figured if he could do it, I should at least give it a shot.

-As for my camera, I actually use my iPhone 4 to record my videos and have a wide angle lens in the mail which I am really excited about!

and finally a link to my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/NewEnglandNinja

Also a big shout-out to ToastToGo for sending me over here ;)

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
Woohoo, glad you made it over here. :) Welcome to the forum and to the community.

So you use your iPhone 4 to vlog?! That is freaking awesome! I don't really know of anyone that uses a phone to motovlog with. I am actually joining the iPhone cult tomorrow...my 4s is supposed to arrive in the mail. Figured I would try it out after using Android for 2 years.

And thanks for the shout haha.

c90ftw

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
06 ZX-6R (636)
ToastToGo said:
So you use your iPhone 4 to vlog?! That is freaking awesome! I don't really know of anyone that uses a phone to motovlog with.
I believe a 'tuber, monicaridesmoto or something like that uses her iPhone4 to vlog with when she rides. she might have a nifty video of the helmetcam setup.

anyways, WELCOME!

Bloke

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6-S Diversion
Re: Re: Hi everyone!

c90ftw said:
ToastToGo said:
So you use your iPhone 4 to vlog?! That is freaking awesome! I don't really know of anyone that uses a phone to motovlog with.
I believe a 'tuber, monicaridesmoto or something like that uses her iPhone4 to vlog with when she rides. she might have a nifty video of the helmetcam setup.

anyways, WELCOME!

I know lady L uses her iphone too, crams it in the front of her helmet :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts