Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAtheist

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2013
I ride a
Honda Fireblade 900RR 1999
Hope you are all keeping well.

My name is Bad Atheist, (B.A for short) Original i know ;)

I am from Nottingham, England.

I work for a supermarket in the UK as a Van driver after being made redundant last year. (I'm actually a web designer :()

I ride a Honda Fireblade 900 RRW 1999. I bloody loves it i do, more so than the newer models. Im a tall lad and i like to feel the girth between my legs.

I started blogging because i had enough of idiots pulling out in front of me and i wanted to record them. I also love being part of an online community. I used to play online games (a lot) and miss the social aspect that i got from it. I felt that the Youtube community would make for a good Social Network to get involved with.

Im currently using a Drift 1080p and 720p. I also use the standard stock microphone from Drift.

Ill be hanging round here for a while and hopefully getting to know some of you a little better.

You can catch me on twitter HERE

Youtube:- HERE

And my channel trailer.

Cheers guys and girls, speak soon!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvtEjKQIb50[/youtube]

O8ride

O8
May 16, 2013
I ride a
Inbetween bikes
Your trailer looks like it's taken at exactly the same spot where Crumble had his (gay) fight.

Anyone who has atheist and bad in the same name gets a sub from me.

BadAtheist

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2013
I ride a
Cheers for the sub dude.

It was indeed the exact same spot. I went looking for evidence of sexually abuse. :shock:

BadAtheist

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2013
I ride a
There was a squirrel with an arse the size of a blood orange, but other than that i didn't :(

janx101

Thinking is optional !
Sep 4, 2013
Illawarra Region, NSW, Australia
I ride a
Suzuki GS500F
BadAtheist said:
There was a squirrel with an arse the size of a blood orange, but other than that i didn't :(

:lol: .. oh yeah... checkin out squirrels arses on purpose eh!! .. were you planning on tempting it with some nuts too?? :twisted:

subbed even before i watch the video!!... i know im gonna like it!! .. goodonya !!!

BadAtheist

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2013
I ride a
I was thinking of tempting it with some nuts, especially after finding Crumbles on the floor!

Thanks for the sub dude.

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Gday from Oz.

I must say, thats an awesome intro Video! Too much beer in the top box of the KTM?? :lol:
Did u edit/sync-up to the beats? or it just worked out that way??

+1Sub
>:)

BadAtheist

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2013
I ride a
Alright buddy,

Yeah i edited and synced up the beats, i wish it had just turned out that way ;)

Thanks for your kind words buddy.

It was projecttriz on the KTM, so highly likely to be some kind of alcohol related product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts