Hey!!! New Motovlogger In Virginia!

FZNiner

Wannabie Member
Apr 7, 2015
Northern Virginia
I ride a
2014 Yamaha FZ-09
Hey guys! I'm glad that I found this forum, I've read through a bit and there has already been information that I have found useful.

My Youtube channel is FZNiner/Niner.
I ride a blazing orange 2014 Yamaha FZ09!
I vlog with a GOPRO Hero 3+ Silver and a Dagee lapel microphone.

I've wanted to try motovlogging for a while, and thought now that it is riding season once more, that it would be the perfect time. I'm always up for new hobbies, and it is already addicting. I still have to get used to it, it is still somewhat awkward for me.

I'm open to all tips and advice, let me know what you think!!!

myles

Wannabie Member
Apr 8, 2015
I ride a
kawasaki gpz 500
welcome bro ill checkout your channel

Jay

Wannabie Member
Apr 18, 2015
I ride a
2011 Kawasaki Zx6r
Hey guys! I'm glad that I found this forum, I've read through a bit and there has already been information that I have found useful.

My Youtube channel is FZNiner/Niner.
I ride a blazing orange 2014 Yamaha FZ09!
I vlog with a GOPRO Hero 3+ Silver and a Dagee lapel microphone.

I've wanted to try motovlogging for a while, and thought now that it is riding season once more, that it would be the perfect time. I'm always up for new hobbies, and it is already addicting. I still have to get used to it, it is still somewhat awkward for me.

I'm open to all tips and advice, let me know what you think!!!
Whats good man....I'm from virginia too and I have a channel on youtube too! I'm looking for some people to ride with because i don't know anyone to ride with here man. Where do you live? like what part? I'm in northern virginia.

My channel name is: 2cool0. search it up on youtube or google it should popup right away

Reactions: RTCommuter

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Looks like I missed this one, welcome to the community!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts