Hellooo From Jakarta, Indonesia

Den Dimas

Wannabie Member
Aug 3, 2015
I ride a
Vespa GTS and BMW R Nine T
Hi Guys,

Greeting from Jakarta, Indonesia. My youtube name is Den Dimas (dimas is my nickname).
Maybe most of you never heard the city of Jakarta, but basically its the capital of Indonesia. If you know Bali or Komodo, then you know Indonesia.

Jakarta has more than 9 millions riders, so the nature of riding is a bit different here. Since the traffic is so bad in Jakarta, people tend to use motorcycle instead of cars, including me. Currently, my Vespa will accompany me to the office, while the BMW R Nine T is waiting for me for the weekend ride.

I guess I'm not the first motovlogger in Indonesia (there are some like sjbali and javarider). On my video, I speak in Indonesia since I think it will be easier for my local audience. But you can still enjoy the traffic and lane filtering that I did :p

My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFX4XuK9uM87ZItd9CsQGsg

I'm still growing my channel, so all the discussions on this forum will be valuable for me :)

Thank you guys!!!

Rusty

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2014
I ride a
KLR650, VFR75, Ninja 250
Welcome Good Sir, I enjoy watching people ride in other countries gives nice perspective on things.

fino.92

Wannabie Member
Mar 7, 2016
I ride a
Honda CBR 250R C-ABS
Nice to see you, i am from Jakarta as well. Fancy a meetup?

fino.92

Wannabie Member
Mar 7, 2016
I ride a
Honda CBR 250R C-ABS
You may check my channel first on Youtube, named fno92. Cheers

Tash

Neophyte
Mar 5, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSF600s Bandit
Yo!

Checked out the channel, subscribed for a few reasons.
Main one being the crazy traffic. I was at work and couldn't listen to sound at all when looking at your channel, but i guess that just shows how much interesting stuff happens just around you.

I would like to ask, what is your capture process?
Setting you use for recording, import, editing and render?
The image looks mega crisp, frame rate too. Do you just record at highest frame rate possible?

I would suggest looking into an ND filter for your videos, especially because of the weather where you are. It'll help get rid of glare and will add contrast to your footage.

EDIT: It was cool to see you mount a gopro to the gringo, as i've been thinking of getting one too, but was worried it will look like crap with a camera attached to it, not so bad it seems though.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts