Hello

DukeDuo

Wannabie Member
Mar 29, 2016
I ride a
2016 KTM Duke 390
Well I have been lurking for the last few months soaking up a lot of the knowledge here and figured it was time to join.

Little bit about myself.. I am an old guy married to an amazing woman and have 2 kids. The oldest is in her second year of college and the youngest graduates this year. I have been off and on bikes my whole life, dirt, crusiers, nakeds, sport, even did some trackdays for a long stint. Haven't had a bike in about 5 years since a 140MPH wreck at a trackday in Cali. Just didn't have the money to repair/replace the bike till now. The wife and I have been wanting to get bikes for sometime. With the last kid going out to college we have finally made the leap. Ordered up a pair of 2016 KTM Duke 390's. We do a lot of city commuting but have plans to take these out for some long road trips staying off the highways and just seeing the back roads across the states. We want to record as much of this cross country trip as possible and that is what has led me to here..

Want to thank everyone for all the knowledge that is already here on the forums and want to thank you in advance for all the questions I will probably ask.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts