Hello! I'm ZipKickGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZipKickGo

Wannabie Member
Apr 3, 2013
I ride a
2009 Ninja 250

• I'm from Ontario, Canada. Quite near another motovlogger you may know!

• Currently I'm a student at a college attending a long list of courses spanning over years, wondrous. I'm an oddball, no doubt about that... I stick out like a sore thumb and sink into the background equally as much. I'm an avid gamer despite my efforts to do something more productive! Anything recreational and outside is fun for me. I'm a starving artist and fancy myself a good carpenter. I drive wetbikes, seadoos and boats quite often as my dad likes to collect such things. I love to travel and motorcycles are what will help me do that.

• I just bought and will be riding a 2009 Ninja 250. It's only had two owners and both were wives who hardly ridden it. It's mint and I'm lucky.

• I got into motovlogging when I began thinking of traveling the west coast by motorcycle. I searched destinations on youtube and found a lot of cool videos. Some with guys going down the west coast highway with a camera on their bike. Then I found R1 Chronicles and holy man, that guy, right? I found him right as he was making his west coast trip videos and it was amazing to follow him along as he explored the west coast. After that I was exposed to 'all of this' and I love it. The idea of riding around and documenting myself as a sort of video diary is such an amazing appeal to me. I had to give motovlogging a shot, and so I will.

• No camera yet!

My bike finally arrived, a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250. My first ride on it was only as good because of watching Motovloggers around the world. I wouldn't have been as confident as I was without any of them. My first attempt to go I stalled the bike, turned back on I eased out the clutch slower. I rode only with the clutch out onto the side street, clutch out and away I went. I ride and drive a lot of stuff but there's nothing like riding a motorcycle, it was awesome. I went down the road, got really nervous at the dead-end but leaned to the left hovering a nervous foot and headed back home. I got into 2nd a little roughly but I was on my way. As I neared an intersecting street yielding to mine, an SUV pulled up and rolled through the yield, luckily we didn't hit each other. I shook my head with an open-handed "wtf? rly?". I panicked trying to gear down and stop but I did somehow, kickstand down and that was my first ride. Now the bike's inside for the winter... GOD DAMN YOU WINTER.
20a9fgi.jpg
(Yes I watermarked it, don't judge me.)

Shirou

京平
Sep 20, 2013
Argentina
I ride a
Honda XR250 Tornado
Ninja EX250J
Oh, yeah!, new rider with a twofiddy!
Get your mic, camera and document everything. Most riders start vlogging after riding a good amount of [distance unit]s. Start your vlog as a newbie, that would be interesting to watch, everything you do, every mistake you make, general advice. You can do a stall compilation after each week :p hehehe.

Ninja 250 is best baiku.

MrFalloffalot

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2013
Alpha Centuri
I ride a
1983 Kwacka z750 'Scrapheap', +16 more 'Toys'...
Welcome & Gday from Oz.

I aggree with Shirou, start Vlogging asap. most Digi Cameras do Video? Gaffa tape one to the helmut for now??

Lookin forward to seeing some footage when u get organised.
Cheers
>:)

theluisvlogs

Wannabie Member
Oct 3, 2013
I ride a
Cg125
MrFalloffalot said:
Welcome & Gday from Oz.

I aggree with Shirou, start Vlogging asap. most Digi Cameras do Video? Gaffa tape one to the helmut for now??

Lookin forward to seeing some footage when u get organised.
Cheers
>:)
Haha like my first rig lol I wedged a brick of a camera In my helmet for my first video, it worked but the only problem I couldn't see the road! Lol

Welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts