Status
Not open for further replies.

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
Hello everyone just wanted to say hi! I am Synical Manor from youtube and I also have a blog site @ http://www.synicalmanor.weebly.com. I ride a 2004 Honda VFR800 and enjoy riding and vlogging! I see some of you on here who I am subscribed too and some I'm sure I will enjoy to get to know! If you wanna check out some of my stuff here is a link to my url at youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/synicalmanor thanks for having me! :cool:

Mikesmotorbike

Wannabie Member
Dec 30, 2011
Guildford
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2001 Aprilia Classic 50cc (2009 - 2012)
2009 Rieju RS2 Matrix pro black edition (Dec 2011 - July 2012)
2001 Yamaha FZS600 (July2012 - January2013)
2005 CCM 404E (April 2013 - present)
welcome. Subbed to you =)

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
synicalmanor said:
Friz said:
Friz020? if this is you man I dont know how you ride in London? It would be cool but a little scary too! :eek:

Yeah I'm Friz020. I don't live in London, guessing you're referring to my videos I did riding around there though.
It was a little scary but compared with some of the vloggers that do live in London and film regularly, I think I got lucky on the day I went!

synicalmanor

Wannabie Member
Feb 1, 2012
Auburn, Al
I ride a
Honda VFR800 Interceptor
Friz said:
synicalmanor said:
Friz said:
Friz020? if this is you man I dont know how you ride in London? It would be cool but a little scary too! :eek:

Yeah I'm Friz020. I don't live in London, guessing you're referring to my videos I did riding around there though.
It was a little scary but compared with some of the vloggers that do live in London and film regularly, I think I got lucky on the day I went!

Yes I know you dont live there! But it was cool to see you go there! I have been to London before and seen how bad the traffic is. I enjoy your vlogs!

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
synicalmanor said:
Friz said:
synicalmanor said:

Yes I know you dont live there! But it was cool to see you go there! I have been to London before and seen how bad the traffic is. I enjoy your vlogs!

My bad, totally read your post wrong somehow :lol:
Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts